Thread: Ruger Mini 30, Chiappa M1's and More!!

Ruger Mini 30, Chiappa M1's and More!!

Hi Folks just got a few goodies walk in the door.

A compact, lightweight semi-auto rifle perfect for wide applications from the farm and ranch to the deep woods. The Ruger All-Weather Mini-Thirty rifle features an improved front and adjustable ghost ring rear sights, integral scope bases with rings included, a patented recoil buffer system and side ejection to clear low mounted scopes. Black synthetic stock with stainless finish barrel. Detachable magazine.

For more information and to Order Click HERE

The new Ruger 10/22 Takedown offers a convenient transport and storage option to make it even easier to keep your favourite rifle by your side. The barrel and forend are easily separated from the action and buttstock by pushing a recessed lever for quick and simple takedown. The included ballistic nylon backpack-style case has internal sleeves which hold the barrel and stock for easy transport. Standard features include the legendary 10/22 reliability, one ten round rotary magazine, adjustable sights, 18-1/2” stainless steel barrel and black synthetic stock.

Pistol cartridge lever-actions have had attention of the American public since the days of the Old West when having a rifle and pistol that shoot the same caliber just made sense.The Ranch Hand’s 12-inch barrel complies with federal regulations, and features a gold-bead front sight with an adjustable buckhorn rear sight and an oversized loop lever.

The M1 carbine is a lightweight, easy to use semi-automatic carbine that became a standard firearm for the U.S. military during World War II, the Korean War and the Vietnam War, and was produced in several variants. It was widely used by U.S. and foreign military, paramilitary and police forces, and has also been a popular civilian firearm. A total of over 6.5 million M1 carbines of various models were manufactured, making it the most produced small arm for the American military during World War II. Despite being designed by Winchester, the great majority of these were made by other companies : the largest producer was the Inland division of General Motors, but many others were made by contractors as diverse as IBM, the Underwood Typewriter Company, and the Rock-Ola jukebox company. The Chiappa Firearms’ M1 series is a fine replica of the M1 carbine, featuring a blowback system and an adjustable rear sight, which can be removed to leave guides free for optics mount. The barrel and bolt are made of solid steel, the trigger guard and magazine of polymer.

For more information on the wood stocked M1-9 and to Order Click HERE

For more information on the polymer stocked M1-9 and to Order Click HERE
    Last edited by hical.ca; 08-27-2014 at 06:20 PM.
    High Caliber Service Corp, Proudly serving the shooting Community since 2008. Canada’s largest assortment of Firearm accessories online & in store, 33154 1st ave, Mission, BC. V2V 1G4

We offer PAL, RPAL & CORE courses for the Fraser valley/ Vancouver area: www.palcore.ca

Call us at 604-BUY-GUNS, (289-4867) or at hical@shaw.ca

Like us on Facebook for all the latest info

SERVICE is our middle name!

btt
    High Caliber Service Corp, Proudly serving the shooting Community since 2008. Canada’s largest assortment of Firearm accessories online & in store, 33154 1st ave, Mission, BC. V2V 1G4

We offer PAL, RPAL & CORE courses for the Fraser valley/ Vancouver area: www.palcore.ca

M1 carbine issues

Quote Originally Posted by hical.ca View Post
    btt
    I purchased a chiappa m1 9mm carbine in july, i fired 150 rounds through it at the range and discovered horrifically that the barrel had started to thread out of the receiver! contacted the manufacturer and vendor and received my money back Chiappa wouldnt do a thing for me besides allowing it to be shipped to b shipped to b.c. (i live in ON) and "inspecting it". I lose confidence in a manufacturer and a product after a failure like this. Wouldn't recomend a chiappa (based on their customer service)
    Last edited by hical.ca; 08-28-2014 at 01:32 AM.

I have one with over 500 rd thru, no problems, but some did have mag issues. I have had not heard of a loose barrel before though....