Page 18 of 23 FirstFirst ... 81011121314151617181920212223 LastLast

Thread: JUST IN!!!!!!!!! E-Lander 10 Round AIA 308 Magazines.

You are the one who doesn't think one extra is a big deal.

How come your post count doesn't increase when you post?

Toronto - Silverdale Gun Club & Target Sports Canada
    What kind of deal would I get if I got 10 mags plus 5 magwedges?

Got my 5x pack. Finish is immaculate, and you don't have to clean off any Chinese mystery grease....
    Thanks Wolverine, my supply of .308 is not going to last long now!
    If you can't fix it with a hammer, you have an electrical problem.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Odd Shot's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Mauser GDog View Post
    Got my 5x pack. Finish is immaculate, and you don't have to clean off any Chinese mystery grease....
    Thanks Wolverine, my supply of .308 is not going to last long now!
    when you say "finish is immaculate", was the finish smooth, like OEM automotive paint finish? Mine are not...looks like an amateur paint job

Quote Originally Posted by Odd Shot View Post
    when you say "finish is immaculate", was the finish smooth, like OEM automotive paint finish? Mine are not...looks like an amateur paint job
    Finish is smooth and shiny, and the followers all move smoothly. I'm not sure if that answers your question?
    If you can't fix it with a hammer, you have an electrical problem.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Odd Shot's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Mauser GDog View Post
    Finish is smooth and shiny, and the followers all move smoothly. I'm not sure if that answers your question?
    Yeah, mine aren't like you describe.

Like I said before: the finish one mine are a little rough, like they were painted by an amateur with a spray can.

I'm a little disappointed in them now that you described yours

Business Member Grumpy Wolverine's Avatar
    We have the mag wedges for the AIA mags back on stock!
    If you have any questions please call or e-mail:

Phone: (204) 748-2454
    E-mail: sales@wolverinesupplies.com Retail Sales

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Travis Bickle's Avatar
    Finally trialed mine today in my Norinco M.....Enfield rifle...

Does not work reliably.
    Sorry and maybe it's just my rifle but here's my no bias no BS summary.

The front of the mag not having the op rod guide pin hole is not the issue at all as the size of the mag front to rear in the mag well is tight enough.
    The issue (with my rifle anyhow) was that the magazine lug on the rear is much smaller than a standard one in the vertical sense.
    This left the REAR of the magazine sitting about 1/5" or so lower than it should when its attached.
    Mine experienced constant failures to pick up a cartridge as a result of this and many cartridges feeding into the chamber at too sharp of an angle (due to the rear of the magazine sitting too low the bolt barely caught the cartridge case and jammed it up into the top of the chamber then rode over the top of what was still under the bolt line damaging/bending projectiles in the case essentially a classic "stovepipe")

You can wedge in some toothpicks or something into the sides of the metal sleeves in the stock between the metal and the wood of the stock to make it pinch the magazine much harder at the rear to hold the back of the magazine higher than the lug allows it to drop. This could permanently damage the metal though by bending it too much and could render the mag hard to impossible to remove etc Could leave it permanently attached and top load I guess as a possibility in this manner.

I know these aren't designed for the "Norinco" Enfield but as 99.3% of all people who are buying them are buying them for that model, I thought I'd post this as customer awareness aid considering the crazy price of them.

The only way I got it to work reliably (well about 75% of the time) was to push up constantly with considerable force on the bottom of the magazine while shooting the entire time.

I'll be posting mine for sale on the EE for about $70

I'm hoping this doesn't get deleted but these days on CGN..........
    Guns only have two natural enemies; politicians and rust.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer fritzhanzel's Avatar
    How long does it take for those to ship? I ordered a 5 pack on Sep. 22, got a invoice correction one day later and now I am still waiting for the order to be shipped. On the web site it says 1 to 3 days, it hs been 4 now, thanks

Business Member Grumpy Wolverine's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by fritzhanzel View Post
    How long does it take for those to ship? I ordered a 5 pack on Sep. 22, got a invoice correction one day later and now I am still waiting for the order to be shipped. On the web site it says 1 to 3 days, it hs been 4 now, thanks
    If you contact us direct so we actually have a proper name we can look up we will be more than happy to help out and see what is what.
    If you have any questions please call or e-mail:

Phone: (204) 748-2454
    E-mail: sales@wolverinesupplies.com Retail Sales