Page 3 of 23 FirstFirst 123456789101113 ... LastLast

Thread: JUST IN!!!!!!!!! E-Lander 10 Round AIA 308 Magazines.

Will these fit and function reliablely in a m305/m1a as well as the AIA?
    Not asking about legalities etc., just fit and function, thanks for your time.

Business Member Grumpy Wolverine's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Chuckbuster View Post
    There was another thread that degenerated and got a little ugly that dealt with this subject. I don't want to rehash that thread, but, I am puzzled as to the (perceived?) 10 round limit as it applies to Lee Enfields. I thought they were specifically named as an exemption, not only that, but also as being a manually operated bolt action repeater. No??
    I highly suggest you download a copy of the firearms act and check out the section where it specifically deals with the enfield magazines. They are specifically listed with the 10 round exemption because those magazines also fit in the Charlton conversion (full auto lee enfield).
    If you have any questions please call or e-mail:

Phone: (204) 748-2454
    E-mail: sales@wolverinesupplies.com Retail Sales

Just a couple of more pics of the magazines. Hope that helps a little more for some folks.

Quote Originally Posted by Donster 125 View Post
    will these be regularly stocked, or once they are gone, are they gone forever?
    Nothing lasts forever

So to be clear, do these fit in an M1a? If so, count me in!

Quote Originally Posted by spellbound View Post
    So to be clear, do these fit in an M1a? If so, count me in!
    They fit and work in the rifles they are shown with in the pictures.

Wink wink, I got ya. Count me in. Just email the address? Cant find link to order online...

EDIT - Never mind. ORDERED Muahahah. You guys rule! Just to be clear, the emailed invoice will show the adjusted price for the 5-pack?
    Last edited by spellbound; 08-27-2014 at 04:45 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by spellbound View Post
    Wink wink, I got ya. Count me in. Just email the address? Cant find link to order online...
    http://www.wolverinesupplies.com/det...-10-Round.aspx

Please note there is no option for the five pack. Just pick the amount you want and the folks processing the order will adjust the price before charging your card.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Chuckbuster's Avatar
    Not far enough north of Premier Orville Reddenbacher
    I'm no legal eagle and I find the language below very...confusing...but does it not mean that the LE is exempt from magazine restrictions?

Former Cartridge Magazine Control Regulations

3. (1) Any cartridge magazine
    (a) that is capable of containing more than five cartridges of the type for which the magazine was originally designed and that is designed or manufactured for use in
    (i) a semi-automatic handgun that is not commonly available in Canada,
    (ii) a semi-automatic firearm other than a semi-automatic handgun,
    (iii) an automatic firearm whether or not it has been altered to discharge only one projectile with one pressure of the trigger,
    (iv) the firearms of the designs commonly known as the Ingram M10 and M11 pistols, and any variants or modified versions of them, including the Cobray M10 and M11 pistols, the RPB M10, M11 and SM11 pistols and the SWD M10, M11, SM10 and SM11 pistols,
    (v) the firearm of the design commonly known as the Partisan Avenger Auto Pistol, and any variant or modified version of it, or
    (vi) the firearm of the design commonly known as the UZI pistol, and any variant or modified version of it, including the Micro-UZI pistol; or
    (b) that is capable of containing more than 10 cartridges of the type for which the magazine was originally designed and that is designed or manufactured for use in a semi-automatic handgun that is commonly available in Canada.
    (2) Paragraph (1)(a) does not include any cartridge magazine that
    (a) was originally designed or manufactured for use in a firearm that
    (i) is chambered for, or designed to use, rimfire cartridges,
    (ii) is a rifle of the type commonly known as the “Lee Enfield” rifle, where the magazine is capable of containing not more than 10 cartridges of the type for which the magazine was originally designed, or
    (iii) is commonly known as the U.S. Rifle M1 (Garand) including the Beretta M1 Garand rifle, the Breda M1 Garand rifle and the Springfield Armoury M1 Garand rifle;
    (b) is not a reproduction and was originally designed or manufactured for use in a firearm that
    (i) is commonly known as the Charlton Rifle,
    (ii) is commonly known as the Farquhar-Hill Rifle, or
    (iii) is commonly known as the Huot Automatic Rifle;

With my difficulties understanding the lawyer speak, it seems to me that from this, if LE mags over 10 are not permitted, then the M1 Garand is also prohibited. Again, I'm not trying to stir the pot, derail or argue, I'm just confused. Perhaps someone a little more versed in legalese could step in and provide a plain language explanation. And, I should add that if I could swing it right now, I'd grab some too...but I just bought a friend's over/under...special sales...always off guard for these things.
    Look to your front! Mark your target when it comes.

Quote Originally Posted by Chuckbuster View Post
    I'm no legal eagle and I find the language below very...confusing...but does it not mean that the LE is exempt from magazine restrictions?

Former Cartridge Magazine Control Regulations

3. (1) Any cartridge magazine
    (a) that is capable of containing more than five cartridges of the type for which the magazine was originally designed and that is designed or manufactured for use in
    (i) a semi-automatic handgun that is not commonly available in Canada,
    (ii) a semi-automatic firearm other than a semi-automatic handgun,
    (iii) an automatic firearm whether or not it has been altered to discharge only one projectile with one pressure of the trigger,
    (iv) the firearms of the designs commonly known as the Ingram M10 and M11 pistols, and any variants or modified versions of them, including the Cobray M10 and M11 pistols, the RPB M10, M11 and SM11 pistols and the SWD M10, M11, SM10 and SM11 pistols,
    (v) the firearm of the design commonly known as the Partisan Avenger Auto Pistol, and any variant or modified version of it, or
    (vi) the firearm of the design commonly known as the UZI pistol, and any variant or modified version of it, including the Micro-UZI pistol; or
    (b) that is capable of containing more than 10 cartridges of the type for which the magazine was originally designed and that is designed or manufactured for use in a semi-automatic handgun that is commonly available in Canada.
    (2) Paragraph (1)(a) does not include any cartridge magazine that
    (a) was originally designed or manufactured for use in a firearm that
    (i) is chambered for, or designed to use, rimfire cartridges,
    (ii) is a rifle of the type commonly known as the “Lee Enfield” rifle, where the magazine is capable of containing not more than 10 cartridges of the type for which the magazine was originally designed, or
    (iii) is commonly known as the U.S. Rifle M1 (Garand) including the Beretta M1 Garand rifle, the Breda M1 Garand rifle and the Springfield Armoury M1 Garand rifle;
    (b) is not a reproduction and was originally designed or manufactured for use in a firearm that
    (i) is commonly known as the Charlton Rifle,
    (ii) is commonly known as the Farquhar-Hill Rifle, or
    (iii) is commonly known as the Huot Automatic Rifle;

With my difficulties understanding the lawyer speak, it seems to me that from this, if LE mags over 10 are not permitted, then the M1 Garand is also prohibited. Again, I'm not trying to stir the pot, derail or argue, I'm just confused. Perhaps someone a little more versed in legalese could step in and provide a plain language explanation. And, I should add that if I could swing it right now, I'd grab some too...but I just bought a friend's over/under...special sales...always off guard for these things.
    Hope that helps