Thread: COMBO DEAL: 590A1 Blackwater or 590A1 SPX + Federal 00BUCK Can + Free Shipping

Expried Business Member

Lightbulb COMBO DEAL: 590A1 Blackwater or 590A1 SPX + Federal 00BUCK Can + Free Shipping

We've got everyone's favorite Mossberg 590A1s in stock! The 590A1 Blackwater and 590A1 SPX are probably the most popular 12GA Mossberg products period, at least as far as we can tell, and for good reason. They're both absolutely slammed with the latest and greatest and then put together with the enduring quality that earned Mossberg an enormous US government contract after the 590A1 series beat the 870 out for the combat shotgun slot in their armed forces. The performance of the 590A1 series is phenomenal thanks to superb build quality and carefully chosen feature sets. The Blackwater features XS Sights ghost ring and rail, a SpeedFeed stock, and the huge capacity we know and love. The SPX comes with LPA adjustable ghost ring rear sight, high vis front, ported barrel, Ontario Knife Company M9 bayonet, and the same huge magazine tube. Both guns sport the ambi tang safety, all-metal safety, trigger, and internal packs, dual action bars, and heavy wall barrels for superior heat dissipation and strength.

On the other side of this little project, we've got Federal milspec 12GA ammo cans in stock. These are .50BMG olive drab metal ammo cans full of 175 rounds of 2.75" 9-pellet 00 buckshot -- the perfect complement to your choice of 590A1 shotgun!

When you have a building full of both, you start to get wild and crazy ideas...
    When your boss goes out for a lunch meeting and leaves you alone, the wild and crazy ideas start to make sense...

So, before Gary gets back, I've decided to make adding a can of Federal milspec 12GA easier than ever, with free shipping on the combo!

Mossberg 590A1 SPX + Federal 00BUCK Can COMBO

CLICK HERE

Mossberg 590A1 Blackwater + Federal 00BUCK Can COMBO

CLICK HERE

Pick your favorite 590A1 and get ready to blow some pumpkins sky-high!

Please note that due to our hazmat carrier for ammo, some rural addresses (and all PO Boxes) may be ineligible for the free shipping deal. If in doubt, give us a shout first!

Cheers,
    Daniel

Can't make up my mind.........2 of the coolest shotguns Mossberg makes. I like the stock on the Blackwater but not crazy about the railed foregrip. Who doesn't love a bayonet........choices are killing me

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Leviathan024's Avatar
    wow great deal. i love my SPX
    WTB: HK45C

Super GunNutz
    Must.... Resist...

CGN frequent flyer
    Quote Originally Posted by zeebomb View Post
    Can't make up my mind.........2 of the coolest shotguns Mossberg makes. I like the stock on the Blackwater but not crazy about the railed foregrip. Who doesn't love a bayonet........choices are killing me
    It appears that the foregrip rails are removable, one can easily see the screws affixing them in place.

Nice, I would be all over this if I didn't have such a bad taste in my mouth over that tombstone.