Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Did I really just get a 750 round case of LCW 9mm?

Quote Originally Posted by Trevor Fletcher View Post
    I never noticed any lacquer on the internals. And I've done a reasonable amount of fast firing.
    me too. and i inspect/clean after every trip. not questioning your experience richmyster. i think that its prudent to watch for that in any lacquered ammo. you dont need that stuff gumming up everything.
    All items shipped by canada post expedited with tracking and $100 insurance included.
    Insurance above $100 coverage is on the buyer.
    I'll need to see your PAL for firearms,ammo.

Canada Ammo - CGN Sponsor CanAm's Avatar
    Yes, we always hold back a few cases for warranty, testing etc. Once that is satisfied, we release the rest.

Glad to here this stuff is good. Bought 2 cases of it hoping it works well in my Rhuzi. Very finicky firearm. Ran out of magtech 9mm FMJ(or was it TMJ?). Best 9mm I've ever used. Canadammo, can you get any magtech?? Haven't seen any in Canada for at least 7 years???
    If all it took was closing a couple of shooting ranges to stop gun-toting Yanks from coming to our city, maybe we should have shut the doors on these clubs years ago.-Adam Vaughan, City Councillor, Toronto. now a Federal Liberal

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12