Page 1 of 8 12345678 LastLast

Thread: Bulk 308/7.62 nato

CGN Regular

Bulk 308/7.62 nato

hi, the largest lot I could find on your site was 200rds of match ammo. Wondering if you have anything else hiding in the back, or plan to carry larger quantities of surplus (mfs/norinco) or federal in 500+ offerings? Didn't realize you guys are right down south now I have no excuse at all not to try some of those binary targets lol. Any reason someone can't but the 12 pack of 1lb targets and divide them up smaller? Ie. 1/4lb or so?

Thanks,
    Shaun

Expired Business Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ShaunM View Post
    hi, the largest lot I could find on your site was 200rds of match ammo. Wondering if you have anything else hiding in the back, or plan to carry larger quantities of surplus (mfs/norinco) or federal in 500+ offerings? Didn't realize you guys are right down south now I have no excuse at all not to try some of those binary targets lol. Any reason someone can't but the 12 pack of 1lb targets and divide them up smaller? Ie. 1/4lb or so?

Thanks,
    Shaun
    We'd like to offer bulk 308 and if we find some, we'll get it in! In the meantime, we can offer a discount on bulk purchases of the American Eagle - I will PM you on that.

Officially, binary targets should only be used in their original containers - but as long as they're well mixed in the correct ratios, many people have successfully divided them up and used them.

Hey, I would be interested in a bulk purchase of American Eagle .308 as well. I would appreciate it if you could PM me a price as well!

Cheers,
    Mitch
    "If everyone is thinking alike, someone isn't thinking."- General George Patton Jr, NFA, CSSA and NRA Member

CGN Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by Hunter709 View Post
    Hey, I would be interested in a bulk purchase of American Eagle .308 as well.
    I would also be interested in the above if you could please PM me as well! Thanks in advance!
    Cathy

CGN Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by Hunter709 View Post
    Hey, I would be interested in a bulk purchase of American Eagle .308 as well. I would appreciate it if you could PM me a price as well!

Cheers,
    Mitch
    +1 for the bulk .308!

ditto, +1 for the .308

count me in also Cant get enough 308 Thank You

CGN Ultra frequent flyer orthoboy's Avatar
    Count me in for quality 308. Whatever price. Pm me Kate. 1000-2000 rounds would be nice.

Expired Business Member
    Phew.... my keyboard is smokin' PM'd y'all!

Quote Originally Posted by AmmoSupply Kate View Post
    Phew.... my keyboard is smokin' PM'd y'all!
    No smokin' near the ammunition!
    We shall pass this way on Earth but once, if there is any kindness we can show, or good act we can do, let us do it now, for we will never pass this way again - Stephen Grellet
    East Grey Hunters & Anglers Association (visit us at http://eghaa.ca)

Page 1 of 8 12345678 LastLast