Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: Full auto Tavors

Is it me, or are those bottles pretty much safe even with full auto?
    Doesn't look like they are hitting much.

BANNED
    I guess if people want to complain. They can spend 7 figures and open a business, range and get the proper licenses over a few years.....or more.

John and a couple other gentlemen in Canada have been doing this for decades and have contacts and warehouses across the globe. That is not something you do overnight or in a couple years, questioning magazine capacity or where they are seems trivial.

The lack of firearm law knowledge in this thread is scary.

If, as gun owners, the majority of us are ignorant of the law, it won't be long before the law makes us a rare breed.

And as far as common sense goes - in what scenario does anybody think a business like Marstar (with a whole lot to lose) is going to post videos on YouTube, where the RCMP can surely see them, of Marstar employees (owners?) doing something illegal?
    Last edited by HammerHand; 09-02-2014 at 09:45 PM. Reason: Extra comma. Not even an Oxford comma.
    "All they now possess is liberty, what they before enjoyed is sacrificed to its service, and having nothing more to lose, they disdain submission." - Thomas Paine, Common Sense, 1776

Liberal promise, a first rate oxymoron.

Quote Originally Posted by Chago View Post
    I'm confused by a number of things. I see guys shooting a restricted barrel length on crown land. Then it switches to fully auto. Then I see 30 pieces of brass go flying??? So apparently the gentleman in this video are less dangerous then I? And can own this stuff? Just want to be clear? I can't take a single fire pistol in the bear woods for safety but the guy who can't hit a sheet of plywood can have fully autos in the open woods? No offence to anyone just trying to understand my government is all.
    Stop assuming, you'll be less confused

Administrator
    The business forum is for the business to answer customers' inquiries and advertise their products. it is not the place for other discussions, such as general politics discussion, general price complaints, adverising products of other businesses and making non-service/product related comments. Further side tracking will be removed and poster could be sanctioned against. Thank you for your cooperation.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer twistedbrilliance's Avatar
    That's sweet!
    I love shooting full auto. I would love to have Tavor.
    lib*er*al: 'li-b(&-)r&l
    noun: a person so open-minded their brains have fallen out

Expired Business
    Quote Originally Posted by joenl View Post
    Go back in time 50 years, buy every full auto you can find…..then live forever cause once your gone so are your guns
    What has that got to do with today's licenses ?? John

Expired Business
    Quote Originally Posted by Chago View Post
    I'm confused by a number of things. I see guys shooting a restricted barrel length on crown land. Then it switches to fully auto. Then I see 30 pieces of brass go flying??? So apparently the gentleman in this video are less dangerous then I? And can own this stuff? Just want to be clear? I can't take a single fire pistol in the bear woods for safety but the guy who can't hit a sheet of plywood can have fully autos in the open woods? No offence to anyone just trying to understand my government is all.
    PLEASE get your facts straight my friend, this is NOT Crown land it is private property.
    Yes we are licensed for everything you saw in these videos, ANY Canadian can do the same, quit complaining, get the license and get into th trade as we have....
    I repeat we are NOT , as you put it, in the open woods, we are on our property.
    If it is your desire to understand your government, please take a moment and study the licensing available
    John

Expired Business
    Quote Originally Posted by foxhunter11 View Post
    This might sound retarded, but you guys have no caps on those mags? No offense, good on these or anyone that can get their hand on toys like that! But #### a business license holder...... Cuz my silence should be the same, makes no sense, nor its any fun to have a semi auto that only fires 5rd,, one that has to be reloaded all the time and one that you cant practice any discipline with.Makes no sense that Cz85 in legal but you cant have an AK.. But what am i blabbering about we are all just bunch of subjects!
    Is there a point here ??
    John

Expired Business
    Quote Originally Posted by HammerHand View Post
    The lack of firearm law knowledge in this thread is scary.

If, as gun owners, the majority of us are ignorant of the law, it won't be long before the law makes us a rare breed.

And as far as common sense goes - in what scenario does anybody think a business like Marstar (with a whole lot to lose) is going to post videos on YouTube, where the RCMP can surely see them, of Marstar employees (owners?) doing something illegal?
    OK lets say it is all illegal, I know we can count on everybody here to keep our secret....
    John

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast