Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: Full auto Tavors

CGN Regular
    I'm confused by a number of things. I see guys shooting a restricted barrel length on crown land. Then it switches to fully auto. Then I see 30 pieces of brass go flying??? So apparently the gentleman in this video are less dangerous then I? And can own this stuff? Just want to be clear? I can't take a single fire pistol in the bear woods for safety but the guy who can't hit a sheet of plywood can have fully autos in the open woods? No offence to anyone just trying to understand my government is all.

CGN Regular
    Edit

CGN Ultra frequent flyer onetwentyish's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Chago View Post
    I'm confused by a number of things. I see guys shooting a restricted barrel length on crown land. Then it switches to fully auto. Then I see 30 pieces of brass go flying??? So apparently the gentleman in this video are less dangerous then I? And can own this stuff? Just want to be clear? I can't take a single fire pistol in the bear woods for safety but the guy who can't hit a sheet of plywood can have fully autos in the open woods? No offence to anyone just trying to understand my government is all.
    1) this is a prohibited certified range.
    2) a prohibited select fire owned by a business holding a prohibited dealers license.
    3) a prohibited business can own and use where legal, suppressors, normal capacity mags, select fire firearms.
    "I dont usually bring targets im more of a dirt shooter." -daniel_250r
    I am the "small fringe minority" with "unacceptable" views.
    CCFR 🍁 CSSA

CGN Regular
    Its a private range ffs. Marstar has all the licence for that kind of business.

CGN frequent flyer
    Quote Originally Posted by Chago View Post
    Your making an assumption here, you don't know all the facts. Trust me, they are not just two guys shooting on crown land. There are licenses out there that most people on this site have know knowledge of nor can hope of ever getting.

Never mind, Stormwolf beat me to it.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer TV-PressPass's Avatar
    I'm amazed at how many people have never drooled over a Marstar video before.

Quote Originally Posted by onetwentyish View Post
    1) this is a prohibited certified range.
    2) a prohibited select fire owned by a business holding a prohibited dealers license.
    3) a prohibited business can own and use where legal, suppressors, normal capacity mags, select fire firearms.

I like that sentiment. Amen.
    If you can read this, thank a teacher
    If you can read this in English, thank a veteran

Yes they get certain things we can't have.

[Youtube]jAVZCNsinus&list=UUIkCuh1jqyGXlJAWWU5dehA[/Youtube]

CGN frequent flyer thenewbieglockguy's Avatar
    Uber cool! Can I come over sometime pretty please

No comment!
    Last edited by foxhunter11; 09-03-2014 at 07:54 PM.
    Have Fun

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast