Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: UTS-15 Photo Contest--THE WINNER IS.......

CGN Regular
    Sexist or not, those are some very nice photos. Catching the ejection with smoke drifting out and everything, excellent picture. What camera setup did she / he use?

Great pics, hot girl, smoking guns, what's not love, congrats on the victory.

Nicely done !!!
    "oh bother...." said Pooh, as he chambered another round

CGN Regular
    That first pic is amazing! Looks like a painting.

an over-saturated, over-exposed, over-sharpened and obviously "meddled with" HDR wins the show? You serious? As a passionate photography enthusiast and many-times-published amateur photographer I can only shake my head.

Holy #### I wish I'd have had access to one of these guns for the contest, I could have come up with something much better. But.....I didnt, so I'll stop complaining now. Congrats to the winner - enjoy your new gun.
    NFA & CSSA Member

CGN Regular
    Congrats to the winner! Great choice of pics!

Terapr0, she has hearing protection and eye protection and, when the photographer is in front of the firing line, her finger is off the trigger. All the basics plus razor-sharp pics, well posed and perfectly timed.

No complaints from me -- GREAT WORK!
    Religion is regarded by the common people as true, by the wise as false, and by the rulers as useful.
    - Seneca the Younger

Business Member Grumpy Wolverine's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Terapr0 View Post
    an over-saturated, over-exposed, over-sharpened and obviously "meddled with" HDR wins the show? You serious? As a passionate photography enthusiast and many-times-published amateur photographer I can only shake my head.

Holy #### I wish I'd have had access to one of these guns for the contest, I could have come up with something much better. But.....I didnt, so I'll stop complaining now. Congrats to the winner - enjoy your new gun.
    There is an old saying that self praise is no praise.

Art is in the eye of the beholder, and everyone has their own likes and dislikes. Did it ever occur to you that people might like these pictures even if you don't? Obviously the folks at UTAS did, and they are the manufacturer that is providing the free shotgun and helped us to sponsor the contest. Obviously it portrays something that they feel shows off the UTS-15 in way that isn't just military/tactical. Like them or don't that is your choice, slamming the winner however is just bad form.

There were a lot of great pictures submitted and these ones that won were in my top three picks. Once again congratulations to Purely_Tactical, well done!
    If you have any questions please call or e-mail:

Phone: (204) 748-2454
    E-mail: sales@wolverinesupplies.com Retail Sales

CGN Ultra frequent flyer bollox's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Terapr0 View Post

sic semper tyrannis

Business Member Grumpy Wolverine's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by richmyster View Post
    I don't really care that she won but I'm curious what the ratio of female submitted images to male submitted images was.
    about the same as the ratio of transgenders and visible minorities.
    If you have any questions please call or e-mail:

Phone: (204) 748-2454
    E-mail: sales@wolverinesupplies.com Retail Sales

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast