Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Norinco 1911A1

Waiting for mine to come in to Scarborough, ON. Purchased last Tuesday September 30th, CFC transfer initiated next day on October 1st in the afternoon, approval received and shipped on Friday the 3rd.

Canpar still shows as "2014-10-03 19:52:35 Departing hub/terminal via linehaul Vancouver "

But, the estimated delivery date is tomorrow "End of Day"... No updates past that above though.

Hope so, I'm taking the day off work to stay home. Not sure why it shipped Canpar instead of Canada Post where it would have at least been dropped off at the local postal outlet if I wasn't home, but whatever. Hoping mine comes with those goodies as well. Now... to find a good case for it!

Mine was transferred within 48 hours and I'm in ontario.
    I got most of the goodies but no pen would have loved one for my office

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
    Quote Originally Posted by Tbolt View Post
    What does the total come to with shipping and taxes?
    Taxes only 5% gst only for out of province!!!

" Those who hammer their swords into plowshares, will Plow for those who do not".

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
    Quote Originally Posted by bobdbldr View Post
    Taxes only 5% gst only for out of province!!!
    So less than $300 delivered! shazam!!

" Those who hammer their swords into plowshares, will Plow for those who do not".

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
    Quote Originally Posted by RedDemon View Post
    Can someone tell me the difference with the $260 1911A1 and the $350 1911A1? Is it purely cosmetic? Different trigger, hammer, beaver tail, flat spring housing etc.

https://www.canadaammo.com/product/d...nt-model-1001/

https://www.canadaammo.com/product/d...odel-two-tone/
    I bought 3 of them back when they had the deal on ammo and 1911, these are supposedly made in around 1997 ish and for a mil/leo contract that either got cancelled or were overruns, either way we win, great guns!

Quote Originally Posted by bobdbldr View Post
    I bought 3 of them back when they had the deal on ammo and 1911, these are supposedly made in around 1997 ish and for a mil/leo contract that either got cancelled or were overruns, either way we win, great guns!
    Interesting, thanks!

I'll be getting my RPAL in 2 weeks so I'll hopefully have the $350 version in my hand in ~6 months if I'm lucky lol.
    Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak and remove all doubt.

CGN Regular
    The grips are because more often than not the plastic grips that come standard crack and fall apart. No one's fault, they're just brittle from storage. I replaced mine with hogues.

Quote Originally Posted by Tbolt View Post
    What does the total come to with shipping and taxes?
    292.00 shipped is what I paid a couple weeks ago. It just got approved so now just waiting for shipping!

Looks great. Well done.

Got mine in, cleaned it up, man it is really sweet for the price.

Re the grips, the ones that come on it are cheap thin plastic. Mine cracked the first day on the right side, left is fine. You can tell they are like 20 year old plastic that has been sitting in grease. It's gonna break... just a matter of how soon. Anyhow, the rubber grips are much better and more solid feeling.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast