Page 5 of 14 FirstFirst 12345678910111213 ... LastLast

Thread: Norinco NS522 Has opened my eyes!

I hope Can Ammo are giving you a discount code for your video, as they have racked up yet another sale of this rifle due to your handywork..............

I have a Sako Quad and a Dlask Barrelled 10/22 to compare this to, but for $199.99 its already looking good.

Candocad.
    [FONT="Verdana"]Take that shot and take it well, because there is unlikely to be another chance.

CGN frequent flyer
    savage mark 2. nuff said

I watched this video and a bunch on your channel. Really awesome videos. Its great to see someone doing videos that also understands and deals with the various Canadian firearms issues and regulations that we all have to abide by.

Great job! Looking forward to more.

Also... with all the videos you have made it shows that Canada Ammo has such good deals everyone should have a safe full of the firearms that they sell!

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
    Quote Originally Posted by Jay795 View Post
    I watched this video and a bunch on your channel. Really awesome videos. Its great to see someone doing videos that also understands and deals with the various Canadian firearms issues and regulations that we all have to abide by.

Great job! Looking forward to more.

Also... with all the videos you have made it shows that Canada Ammo has such good deals everyone should have a safe full of the firearms that they sell!
    I do have a safe full of their firearms and another full of their rough use knives,( don't forget to add one to your order) and a shelf full of his 1911 and a lllaaarrrgee container of his surplus ammo! ETC.

" Those who hammer their swords into plowshares, will Plow for those who do not".

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
    Quote Originally Posted by serbinator View Post
    savage mark 2. nuff said
    Based on Fathers thread in the rim fire section, it will knock the mk11 out of the park, especially a stock one!

" Those who hammer their swords into plowshares, will Plow for those who do not".

CGN Ultra frequent flyer sailor723's Avatar
    Nice! I don't suppose they make them with a LH bolt?

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
    Quote Originally Posted by sailor723 View Post
    Nice! I don't suppose they make them with a LH bolt?
    I wish!

CGN Regular

Cool

I ordered one as well and the 199 put it under the $200 free shipping option so I had to add JW 20 takedown to save on shipping

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
    I just ordered one as well,I have the JW15 in .22magnum it shoots very well.The only thing I didn't like was the stock,so I slimmed it down and refinished it.so,I'm looking forward to this new one.
    Question,does it take regular weaver bases,or does it have a 3/8 grooved reciever?does anyone make a replacement stock for it?

Quote Originally Posted by ratherbefishin View Post
    I just ordered one as well,I have the JW15 in .22magnum it shoots very well.The only thing I didn't like was the stock,so I slimmed it down and refinished it.so,I'm looking forward to this new one.
    Question,does it take regular weaver bases,or does it have a 3/8 grooved reciever?does anyone make a replacement stock for it?
    It has a 3/8 grooved receiver. Restocking would be a custom option.

Have a look at the thread in the rimfire section for work done.
    I've traveled a long way and a lot of the roads were not paved.