Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Arsenal 2011 Double Barrel .45ACP Pistols

Well I guess I should of never asked, 5000 is too much for myself to spend on a pistol at this moment. Too many expensive hobbies, still would love to have.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Ardent's Avatar
    Northern BC, Coastal BC, or Africa. Depends on the season.
    Quote Originally Posted by HeadDamage View Post
    The slide is one piece so I would think that both chambers would have to fire at the same time or it would eject a live round at the same time as it ejects the fired one.
    It's a single hammer, they are "fused" (or rather made as one piece), so it will always fire both at once. It likely wouldn't cycle if only one side is loaded as well, as the springs are built for two at once. Whether pulling one of the recoil springs would allow single use, I don't know, but wouldn't bother with either as it would destroy the whole idea of the gun.

BANNED
    Quote Originally Posted by Donny Fenn1 View Post
    Awesome, I'm looking at it and thinking 2 bullets fired with one pull of the trigger? I will try and find a video, I think I've seen on before.
    Okay, I'm back. Two bullets one trigger pull. Legal implications?
    Trying not be Debbie Downer.
    Good question, actually. Have these been approved? Have an FRT#? I can see the Mounties having a problem with this...

Otherwise, it is an interesting piece of engineering. When I first saw it, I thought it was photo-shopped ("no way that's real!"). Thanks for the effort, but... expensive, ugly and impractical. I wouldn't get one.
    Last edited by thewolfchild; 09-07-2014 at 07:02 PM.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
    I wonder about the magazine(s). Two standard 1911 mags with a common floorplate, or a special "merged" magazine?

CGN Ultra frequent flyer caramel's Avatar
    Interresting... JP.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Shooter1of38's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by mshundal View Post
    do they shoot both barrel with a single pull?

... double alpha.
    yep

Quote Originally Posted by HeadDamage View Post
    The slide is one piece so I would think that both chambers would have to fire at the same time or it would eject a live round at the same time as it ejects the fired one.
    both fire simultaneously.

Quote Originally Posted by thewolfchild View Post
    Good question, actually. Have these been approved? Have an FRT#? I can see the Mounties having a problem with this...

Otherwise, it is an interesting piece of engineering. When I first saw it, I thought it photo-shopped ("no way that's real!"). Thanks for the effort, but... expensive, ugly and impractical. I wouldn't get one.
    FRT? Yes.

Quote Originally Posted by zupermann View Post
    I wonder about the magazine(s). Two standard 1911 mags with a common floorplate, or a special "merged" magazine?
    Common floor plate, but will take slim bottomed mags that are not connected by common floor plate.

Quote Originally Posted by Tuco Pike View Post
    No, because if it did it would be verboten in this land of the unfree.
    Incorrect.
    Guns are cheap entertainment....The least OBTUSE of my interests

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Buster95's Avatar
    $4500 usd!!!

BANNED
    So, this does have an FRT? It's legal here, despite firing two rounds with a single trigger-pull?

I wonder if I can get a select-fire smg with 2-round burst? (maybe a cross between an AN-94 & 93R or AN-94 & UMP...)

So, this does have an FRT? It's legal here, despite firing two rounds with a single trigger-pull?

I wonder if I can get a select-fire smg with 2-round burst? (maybe a cross between an AN-94 & 93R or AN-94 & UMP...)
    shooter 1of38 has one, this is legal because it isn't two rounds coming from the same barrel, think sxs shotgun.
    Go read that shlock to a soldier or a fireman or a football player or a bloody barber Theyll all knock your "this" right down your throat while sippin a beer and eating chicken wings.Then wipe their wee fingers on your pretty little pouch"

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Shooter1of38's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by skoal View Post
    shooter 1of38 has one, this is legal because it isn't two rounds coming from the same barrel, think sxs shotgun.

Yep!

compared to Colt Combat Elite

Back at home on the wall

Guns are cheap entertainment....The least OBTUSE of my interests

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast