Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Norinco JW-103

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
    Quote Originally Posted by drumstyx View Post
    Only problem is that it's nearly a grand after tax.
    Compare the 4 guns that KO.1 has listed. Look at quality , type of action , bore diameter ,, detachable magazine capable , fit and feel . Then look at price!

Agreed. Nice gun for the money.

CGN Regular
    Firing pin problems on those Norincos. I had one, never even got to shoot it. Finally got in touch with the export company who brought Norino stuff in, he said it would probably be around a year before he could get the part in, and that he had five or six already on order. Turned me off ever buying norinco again.

Quote Originally Posted by GUB View Post
    Compare the 4 guns that KO.1 has listed. Look at quality , type of action , bore diameter ,, detachable magazine capable , fit and feel . Then look at price!
    If all I'm shooting is dirt cheap surplus ammo I'm sure as hell not too worried about fit and finish on the gun I'm shooting it out of. There just isn't a real market for these expensive 7.62x39 bolt guns. If somebody would catch on and fill this gap already, they'd make a killing.

Canada Ammo - CGN Sponsor CanAm's Avatar
    Sorry, the 103 is no longer made

Awww shucks 8(

Can you use your power of influence to get them to make a JW-103 v2.0?

Quote Originally Posted by jify View Post
    Awww shucks 8(

Can you use your power of influence to get them to make a JW-103 v2.0?
    Not likely... With a cheap gun like this the mark up is very limited.

Quote Originally Posted by ilovegunz View Post
    If all I'm shooting is dirt cheap surplus ammo I'm sure as hell not too worried about fit and finish on the gun I'm shooting it out of. There just isn't a real market for these expensive 7.62x39 bolt guns. If somebody would catch on and fill this gap already, they'd make a killing.
    No market? They are spectacular guns. Just because it's out of your price range doesn't mean there's no market for it. And no one is forcing you to shoot dirt cheap, surplus ammo in it either. There are a tonne of affordable options for non-corrosive, new manufacture 7.62x39 now. I'm even thinking about buying a second one. Yeah a cheaper option would be nice, but I'd still probably pick the 527 M if I decided I really wanted another x39 bolt gun.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
    Quote Originally Posted by mobusten View Post
    No market? They are spectacular guns. Just because it's out of your price range doesn't mean there's no market for it. And no one is forcing you to shoot dirt cheap, surplus ammo in it either. There are a tonne of affordable options for non-corrosive, new manufacture 7.62x39 now.
    I use the 2014 production Norinco ammo. Definitely non-corrosive!!I call it cheap when i bought 4 cases and paid for 3 deal!!

CanAm, out of curiosity, what has been going on over in China. 2 guns high on my list are no longer being made (jw103 and jw21). Are the factories moving on to new and better products, or getting out of the gun trade?

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast