Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Norinco JW-103

Norinco JW-103

Any future plans to offer these for sale? I've been buying a lot from you guys recently, can't say enough good things to my buddies! Would really like to snag a economy bolt action 7.62x39 from you as well!

Cheers!

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
    Quote Originally Posted by jify View Post
    Any future plans to offer these for sale? I've been buying a lot from you guys recently, can't say enough good things to my buddies! Would really like to snag a economy bolt action 7.62x39 from you as well!

Cheers!
    They haven't been around for years? CA has the CZ 527 in stock. The CZ 527 just "WORKS"!!!

The cz 527 and the jw103 aren't in the same price class. There needs to be more options for a cheap bolt action in 7.62x39

The CZ 527 is a great little gun. I don't hear people mention how good the set trigger is; I personally think it makes that rifle. Another option is a Savage 10 FCM Scout 7.62x39 20.5" DBM (http://tinyurl.com/p3ca8hv). I have no experience with that rifle but it looks solid with the AccuTrigger and peep sights. You'll need a scope with long eye relief, (http://tinyurl.com/kc3o537) is an option. If you decide on the CZ527 you should grab the one piece mount from CZ for $100 (http://tinyurl.com/pq8ddqr) it's rock solid. I paired mine up with a Vortex Viper 3-9X40 with the Dead-Hold BDC Reticle. The action clears, with plenty of room, while still being able to maintain a good consistent cheek weld.

-==SIDE NOTE==- If anyone has the Savage 10 FCM Scout, I'd be interested to know how you like it.

The CZ is a great gun. I'm looking for an economy bolt action 7.62x39, which the CZ isn't.

Was hopeful with all the awesome Dominion and Norinco products Canam is getting, that they might be getting some JW103 as well!

CGN Regular
    I believe CanAm and another dealer have mentioned the JW-103's aren't being manufactured anymore. They pop up on the EE every so often.

As others have stated though, you may be further ahead looking at a Savage 10 FCM Scout, the Mossberg MVP, Zastava M85, or the CZ 527 Carbine.
    "Arm yourself because no one else here will save you." - Chris Cornell

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Dexter Morgan's Avatar
    Just take the piston out of your SKS.

Voila; Instant bolt-gun.

That would certainly make cleaning an SKS a lot quicker.

I agree I want one of these too!

CGN Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by GUB View Post
    They haven't been around for years? CA has the CZ 527 in stock. The CZ 527 just "WORKS"!!!
    Only problem is that it's nearly a grand after tax.

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast