Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: September Specials at AmmoSupply.ca

Expired Business Member

September Specials at AmmoSupply.ca

Today's Deal of the Day is Legacy Premium emergency food's 240 serving combo package. 240 servings of EDIBLE freeze dried food (just add water and cook) is on sale for $539 including shipping. That's less than $2.50 per portion for meals that have No Trans Fats, Low in Sodium, No MSG, Vegetarian Friendly, No Cholesterol, Good Sources of Fiber, and Gluten Free Options.

Here are some other great upcoming deals:
    Tuesday 9th September - Wolf 357 Mag - 158gr - SWC. Box of 50 for just $25
    Wednesday 10th September - Federal 5.56mm 50gr Frangible - Box of 20 for $15
    Thursday 11th September - Prvi Partizan 30-06 Springfield - 150gr SP - Box of 20 for $22
    Friday 12th September - Federal American Eagle 40 S&W 180gr FMJ - Box of 50 for $18
    Saturday 13th September - Federal 10ga steel BBs - Box of 25 for $23
    Sunday 14th September - Wolf 38 Special - 148gr - HBWC - Box of 50 for $14.

Expired Business Member
    While we're currently out of stock on Gryphon's very explosive binary targets, we are expecting them in next week! Yahoo Case loads of targets ship free! If you'd like to put your order in to guarantee you some of these exciting products, we've added stock on the website. We will not take payment until the targets are in and ready to ship. We will normally remove the shipping charge from your order if you add in ammo to the same shipment.

Anyone tried this emergency food? Please comment.

CGN frequent flyer CraigNConnor's Avatar
    Tried out my Gryphon Energetics 1/2lbs and some 1lbs out in kananaskis this Saturday
    all I have to say is HOLY SH!T BALLS
    These exploding targets far exceeded my expectations on the magnitude of the blast they create.
    these things are nutz! even the 1/2 lbs. targets are insanely loud and powerful enough to send a truck tire 10 M into the air
    with an impressive shockwave.
    insane amount of fun was had Thx Kate for awesome product !

Expired Business Member
    Quote Originally Posted by CraigNConnor View Post
    Tried out my Gryphon Energetics 1/2lbs and some 1lbs out in kananaskis this Saturday
    all I have to say is HOLY SH!T BALLS
    These exploding targets far exceeded my expectations on the magnitude of the blast they create.
    these things are nutz! even the 1/2 lbs. targets are insanely loud and powerful enough to send a truck tire 10 M into the air
    with an impressive shockwave.
    insane amount of fun was had Thx Kate for awesome product !
    Great stuff! It's like Christmas except you don't even have to be on Santa's nice list to order these...

CGN frequent flyer CraigNConnor's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by AmmoSupply Kate View Post
    Great stuff! It's like Christmas except you don't even have to be on Santa's nice list to order these...
    hahaha good thing too because im probably on the other list...

Expired Business Member
    Quote Originally Posted by pertain View Post
    Anyone tried this emergency food? Please comment.
    I know I am not unbiased here, so I welcome other thoughts! But, I really enjoy the different pastas in the entrees, they do not taste like something that comes from a packet. The pancake mix, I've been told, is better than my own home made ones (and I consider myself a good cook), and I regularly eat the oatmeal as a healthy "snack". The portion sizes are decent too - so for emergencies, where morale is key, these really are great. We have some customers who buy these meals so they don't have to cook after a long day at work - they love the convenience of variety and long shelf life - and the cost and health factor beats take out!

We have some older threads with other comments also.

Just ordered Binary targets! Im really excitted for these guys
    -SideBurnz-

Expired Business Member
    Federal's 5.56mm 50gr Frangible is today's Deal of the Day! 20 rounds for just $15. This stuff is hard to find, so stock up today.

DO you have a mailout I can subcribe to for new weekly ammendments to this list? I don't have the time to follow this forum. THanks
    UT INCEPIT FIDELIS SIC PERMANET / Loyal She Began, Loyal She Remains

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast