Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Rio Shotgun Shells

Quote Originally Posted by brunstei View Post
    BUMP!

I've been looking for these as well... seems like for the same reason everyone else is (V. Isl. buckshot only zone). I don't have a 12G so finding these for my 20G is the only option I have if I want to try my luck hunting there this fall.

If a distributor was looking to bring these in, I'd be willing to sign up to buy a sizeable number. I'd hope that if there's several interested buyers, it might make sense for one of Rio's distributors to do this?
    i talked to one (or maybe both?) of the Canadian distributors last year, neither had imported any, but Bell (iirc) was willing to bring it in. RIO was also looking into the possibility of alternative methods to bring it into Canada for me, but US export laws screwed that all up. (RIO seems keen on getting their product up here, it's just a matter of getting the distributors to do it)

If you still have contact info for the distributors, could you possibly PM it to me? I'd happily contact them and express willingness to buy. I recall Rio also has bismuth non-tox 20G shells, which I'd like to get if I could.

I just checked and Tulalip Cabela's shows some in stock - guess the other option is drive down and buy some. Rather buy it this side of the line though if possible.

BUMP!

I've been looking for these as well... seems like for the same reason everyone else is (V. Isl. buckshot only zone). I don't have a 12G so finding these for my 20G is the only option I have if I want to try my luck hunting there this fall.

If a distributor was looking to bring these in, I'd be willing to sign up to buy a sizeable number. I'd hope that if there's several interested buyers, it might make sense for one of Rio's distributors to do this?
    - Bell Lifestyle Products is located in Mississauga, Ontario – their number is 800-333-7995

- Lawry Shooting Sports is located in Caledonia, Ontario – their number is 877-705-0008

Loooking back at it Lawry was the one that seemed more willing to play ball I believe

Should take this to PM's guys as this is a vendors forum.
    ̿' ̿'\̵͇̿̿\з=(•̪●)=ε/̵͇̿̿/'̿''̿ ̿ If you always do what you've always done, you'll always get what you've always got. ̿' ̿'\̵͇̿̿\з=(•̪●)=ε/̵͇̿̿/'̿''̿ ̿

CGN Regular
    How about Rio shotgun primers. I'm interested to buy. Anyone knows where I can find?
    www.fastdraw.org/wfda/

CGN Ultra frequent flyer condomboy's Avatar
    I just checked and Tulalip Cabela's shows some in stock - guess the other option is drive down and buy some. Rather buy it this side of the line though if possible.
    sure, if you don't mind losing your ability to go back to the states any time soon... or even possibly give up your rights to anything other than an American jail cell (assuming you don't spend the big money and time getting the proper export permit for ammo)
    If you know how many guns you have... you don't have enough

Quote Originally Posted by CHEMMY View Post
    Should take this to PM's guys as this is a vendors forum.
    ..and if this vendor would bring this product in, I'll more than happily buy from them!

Not sure if that applies in my case - I'm dual citizenship. Unless I misunderstand the law, perfectly legal for me to purchase ammunition in WA for my personal use, and to import it back with me to BC as long as I declare it and show my PAL... but I haven't tested this and I'd prefer not to!

..and if this vendor would bring this product in, I'll more than happily buy from them!
    But to advertise another company in their forum is bad etiquette. Doesn't matter if they have them or not.
    ̿' ̿'\̵͇̿̿\з=(•̪●)=ε/̵͇̿̿/'̿''̿ ̿ If you always do what you've always done, you'll always get what you've always got. ̿' ̿'\̵͇̿̿\з=(•̪●)=ε/̵͇̿̿/'̿''̿ ̿

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast