Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Grizzly-Mag Forend forestock light

Grizzly-Mag Forend forestock light

I am looking for an illuminated forestock (pump action) for a 12 gauge Grizzly-Mag. I have the 12.5" and the 8" I believe. Can you tell me what is available in stock?, what can be ordered?, costs and specs?, and when they are likely to be in stock.

Thanks.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Can-down's Avatar
    Somebody really needs to make a light/laser that screws into the unused mag tube of the Grizzly detachable mag shotguns.
    Our Government trusts rivets more then law abiding gun owners.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Can-down's Avatar
    Till then you should consider a Dlask tri-railled forend for the 8.5" so you can use a vertical grip and also easily mount a light.
    Our Government trusts rivets more then law abiding gun owners.

Not crazy about the vertical grip. (I think) I want one of the ones canadaammo normally sells (for grizzly mag) but is out of stock. I have ordered a dlask forend but not exactly what I want. Making use of the unused mag tube would be a hell of an idea.

CGN Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by sksscrew View Post
    Not crazy about the vertical grip. (I think) I want one of the ones canadaammo normally sells (for grizzly mag) but is out of stock. I have ordered a dlask forend but not exactly what I want. Making use of the unused mag tube would be a hell of an idea.
    There's actually a few companies that make flashlights that screw into the 870 using the mag tube cap. Unfortunately, none of the ones I know of have good reviews, plus they would protrude past a 12.5" or 8" barrel. One is an adapter that holds a AA maglite (not a great flashlight for a shotgun) and another is the FM Optics Magazine Tube LED Flashlight.

I had a CADEX 870 rail mounted on a Grizzly which worked quite well, however I have not seen anyone stocking these for quite some time.

I put the archangel stock on my, with the railed forend.
    Travis Kay
    Proverbs 4:27
    http://www.traviskay.ca [laughably dated]
    http://linkedin.com/in/kaytravis

Post your Grizzly-Mag forestock pics with light

PICS, PICS, PICS! of GRIZZLY-MAG AND FOREND WITH LIGHT!
    Let's see what some of you are using.
    Last edited by sksscrew; 09-18-2014 at 11:08 PM.

Possible Grizzly-Mag light solution.

Judging by the number of views there are a ton of people in my position with few options. At least options that won't break the bank or are toooo bulky. I am determined to try the one made in Thailand called a Gorilla Combat C2 or C1. They screw right into the magazine. One is realllly long though, so I think I may try the smaller of the two.

http://ww w.gorillaflashlight.com/index.html

Quote Originally Posted by sksscrew View Post
    Judging by the number of views there are a ton of people in my position with few options. At least options that won't break the bank or are toooo bulky. I am determined to try the one made in Thailand called a Gorilla Combat C2 or C1. They screw right into the magazine. One is realllly long though, so I think I may try the smaller of the two.

http://ww w.gorillaflashlight.com/index.html

Holy crap ... the longer version is also a magazine extension, only losing 1 shell vs. regular extensions: +1 for 18" and +2 for 20".

Looks interesting

If you use the EE, at the very least please name your home province on your bio page.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast