Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Grizzly-Mag Forend forestock light

I am surprised there are not more options out there using this method. It sure saves space and points the light just where you want it.

Grizzly-Mag/Remington 870 flashlight pics

Quote Originally Posted by sksscrew View Post
    Judging by the number of views there are a ton of people in my position with few options. At least options that won't break the bank or are toooo bulky. I am determined to try the one made in Thailand called a Gorilla Combat C2 or C1. They screw right into the magazine. One is realllly long though, so I think I may try the smaller of the two.

http://ww w.gorillaflashlight.com/index.html
    Well I got the smaller one in the mail. It is a suprisingly durable flashlight. Very hefty. I don't have a scale so I can't tell the weight exactly right now. It is not siutable for my 15" barrel on the Grizzly-mag but fits nicely on my 18.5" Remington 870. It seems to me they could easily make this thing smaller and it would be great. The one I got only has a push button toggle switch on the side. The longer version is the one with the tailcap switch. I don't mind that though.

Here are a couple of pics with the Grizzly-Mag and then the 870. Oh and the total cost was $136 US shipped to my door. 320 lumins. If you look at the website as listed above you will see the longer option has a switch that is mountable to the forestock. It looks like it could be used on the smaller version as well but I will have to check on that (don't know if they will sell seperately). If anyone wants to order one I can connect you with the seller. He just sent me a ###### request so your money is secure.

[IMG][/IMG]

[IMG][/IMG]

[IMG][/IMG]

[IMG][/IMG]

[IMG][/IMG]

CGN Regular
    I had the forend flashlight that canadaammo sells for about 40 bucks, it only lasted about 5-8 shots before the plastic fin that holds the light snapped off and the flashlight shot out the end. it was cool but at the end of the day you get what you pay for.

Yeah those cheap plastic ones have their place but it's not at the end of a shotgun.

My Grizzly-Mag light mounting solution

This was my solution to mounting a light on my Grizzly-Mag.

[IMG][/IMG]
    [IMG][/IMG]
    [IMG][/IMG]
    [IMG][/IMG]
    [IMG][/IMG]

Cost was around $40 for the rail adapter. It is small and light which I like. The light I went with was the Fenix PD35 at 960 lumins and made of aluminum I thought it was pretty good for the money.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer gwhysow's Avatar
    SKSCrew -- where did you find it? Been looking for a while.

Quote Originally Posted by gwhysow View Post
    SKSCrew -- where did you find it? Been looking for a while.
    Ebay
    Item #: 261554061217
    Seller: a-to-z-optics

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12