Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Thread: E-commerce complaint

I recall the one complaint a while back where the fellow selected "Express Shipping" figuring that meant the items would ship out ASAP/Same day......had no idea that was a Canada Post shipping option.
    Hopefully these clowns are the 1 in a 1000 that you have to deal with.
    It's getting a little bit Sunday around here.....

Let's not get back into bashing a fellow CGN member. We are all human and humans are always learning. We are all humans, on here, aren't we??

Wolverine is excellent to deal with and are a very busy shop, because of that. In fact I just placed an order with them, last evening.

Unfortunately,
    The 'Clowns' are taking over the world. One gene pool or learned behaviour group at a time.

If I got it correct, he responded to an automated message about receiving the order, which are generally tagged with a 'do not respond to this email directly'.
    I get it all the time, if its not worth picking up the phone and asking me directly when something dire is on the line, its not worth my time.
    With guns...we are citizens.
    Without guns...we are subjects.
    "The urge to save humanity is almost always a false front for the urge to rule." H. L. Mencken

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
    It always puzzles me as to why so many people like to bash the OP??? In the last month I have ordered 2 cases of ammo from Vancouver and both times delivery to my door was the next afternoon!!! Yes it can be done!! But if you don't ship it in a timely manner it can't be delivered!!!!

Business Member Grumpy Wolverine's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by GUB View Post
    It always puzzles me as to why so many people like to bash the OP??? In the last month I have ordered 2 cases of ammo from Vancouver and both times delivery to my door was the next afternoon!!! Yes it can be done!! But if you don't ship it in a timely manner it can't be delivered!!!!
    It might have helped a little too if the OP had read the thread we posted advising folks that the shipping times may be a little longer than normal due to the increased order load.
    http://www.canadiangunnutz.com/forum...understanding!

Also while you live very very close to where you ordered the ammo from, when you ship coast to coast things change. For those who think that getting stuff out the door is a quick and easy process, I would invite you to come spend an afternoon with our shipping dept and you might have a whole new appreciation of what is completely involved and just how much moves in and out of here.
    If you have any questions please call or e-mail:

Phone: (204) 748-2454
    E-mail: sales@wolverinesupplies.com Retail Sales

all the way from van to kelowna?
    "I HAVE A STRONG FEELING ABOUT GUN CONTROL. IF THERE'S A GUN AROUND, I WANT TO BE CONTROLLING IT." Clint Eastwood PISS OFF A LIBERAL, BUY A GUN

i think its the fact that he replied to an automated email and expected action asap. he should have known to call or use another email to get in contact if it was urgent.
    sometimes we need things to be done asap, im sure if he went through the right channels something could have been done and if not then so be it. they cant accommodate everyone all the time, its a busy business and he should have ordered earlier.
    hes complaining about the dealer for his own mistake so i can see why people are bashing the OP...not that i agree with it.
    Last edited by adrian118; 09-11-2014 at 11:08 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Moparlover View Post
    all the way from van to kelowna?
    I know eh....blows the mind....

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Mark-II's Avatar
    I'm just sorry that the mod moved it before the dogpile truly got underway and turned it into a marstar type thread

Nothing but good things to say about Wolverine. Keep it coming guys!

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast