Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Thread: E-commerce complaint

Quote Originally Posted by adrian118 View Post
    i think its the fact that he replied to an automated email and expected action asap. he should have known to call or use another email to get in contact if it was urgent.
    sometimes we need things to be done asap, im sure if he went through the right channels something could have been done.
    hes complaining about the dealer for his own mistake so i can see why people are bashing the OP...not that i agree with it.
    THIS. someone replies to what is MARKED "automated email" and mad that his concern was not met. you do not need to be seasoned, or computer versed to figure out if you need something looked after right away, to call them.......... does the message not say "do not reply, automated email"?

I mod everything of mine. Hell, my gf's sporting a wonderful pair of 36D's, thanks to my penchant for modifications!

Dirt McGirt Yo yall need ta holla at da store on yo celly not postin up in dis ma.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
    I ordered 2 buffer pads and bolt catch for my XCR from you yesterday. They still have not arrived, how do you plan on making this right???

Quote Originally Posted by Canadian_Zuk View Post
    I ordered 2 buffer pads and bolt catch for my XCR from you yesterday. They still have not arrived, how do you plan on making this right???
    lol too funny.

I mod everything of mine. Hell, my gf's sporting a wonderful pair of 36D's, thanks to my penchant for modifications!

Dirt McGirt Yo yall need ta holla at da store on yo celly not postin up in dis ma.

CGN frequent flyer Familygunnutz's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Canadian_Zuk View Post
    a free Tavor instantly beamed into your gunroom
    Get some!!! ^^

Quote Originally Posted by GUB View Post
    It always puzzles me as to why so many people like to bash the OP??? In the last month I have ordered 2 cases of ammo from Vancouver and both times delivery to my door was the next afternoon!!! Yes it can be done!! But if you don't ship it in a timely manner it can't be delivered!!!!
    I've ordered stuff from California to Victoria that arrived next day, yes it can be done. But when your dealing with small business owners who have thousands of dollars coming thru online orders everyday, don't expect it next day. Vancouver to Kelowna is not an appropriate distance to start judging other businesses on overnighting some ammo. At least Canpar can keep someone happy.

I've ordered a few things from Wolverine and everything arrived within a week of placing the order. I think the people at Wolverine do an excellent job at customer service and have built a solid reputation in the industry.
    "There's a lot of things blamed on me that never happened. But then, there's a lot of things that I did that I never got caught at."

CGN Ultra frequent flyer sailor723's Avatar
    I don't think it's a case of how fast something arrives (the business has no control over shipping companies) but rather how quickly a seller fills the order and ships it. I understand the challanges of small business but have to make two points...

1. In general, customer service standards in this respect seem to be lower in Canada than the US.

2. I find that many of the regulars on here seem to be strangely defensive of the companies in the firearms business in Canada. It's almost as if they are greatful to a firearms company for taking their money and don't hold them to the same standards as an online seller in any other industry. To me, a business is a business. It needs to work to earn my business through good customer service, carrying a good selection of inventory and competitive pricing.

As to this case, I do recall Wolverine posting a notice/apology that they were running behind as they were/are unusually busy....I think it was good of them to do so. Situations like that happen to everybody from time to time. I also agree that if the OP was in a real hurry he should have picked up the phone rather than replying to an automated order confirmation. That seemed like a silly thing to do.

Here's a question....What is an acceptable time between an online order being entered for an in stock item and the order being picked,packaged and shipped? I'm talking about how long it takes the company to get it out the door, not how long it takes to arrive. To me the target should be that items should ship either the next or the second business day after being ordered. If it is routinely or almost always longer than 48 hours the company might want to look at their procedures IMHO. I'm not saying I wouldn't do business with someone who takes longer to fufill orders but I'd be more apt (all things being equal) to shop with someone who does better.

Expired Business Member
    Quote Originally Posted by spellbound View Post
    Nothing but good things to say about Wolverine. Keep it coming guys!
    Hi

Totally agree with you

Regards

Expired Business Member
    Quote Originally Posted by frenchyguy View Post
    lol too funny.
    I liked that picture.

is it possible to add a P for NOP

this usually what I answer for Miracles.

Any one remember SASE and International Reply Coupons?

CGN Ultra frequent flyer sailor723's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by hbean View Post
    Any one remember SASE and International Reply Coupons?

SASE???? Gawd! You must be like me.................older than dirt

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast