Page 1 of 8 12345678 LastLast

Thread: E-commerce complaint

Huge mistake online retailers like Wolverine make

I ordered some product on Thursday Sept. 4th.
    I reply to the auto-generate sales order asking if its possible to process and ship the order in 1 more day given a deadline I had.

Today, 5 days later, I get the shipping notification from Canada Post. 5 Days to process and ship an order?

Wolverine: why do you treat your online customers poorly? If I had called the order in it wouldnt have taken 5 days.

Anyone in business knows online orders are more efficient than having expensive staff sitting waiting for phone calls.
    Yet instead of encouraging customers to order online, they penalize them by ridiculously long processing times compared to phone or in-store sales.

Clearly you dont care about my business enough to process the order sooner than 5 days.
    I will take my future business to another retailer who does.

E-commerce complaint

Yesterday a customer had a complaint about an on line order he placed with us and posted their complaint on CGN. Before we could respond with a reply this thread was “moved” by a moderator, now we can’t find it so we still cannot respond. We just want to assure all our customers that we have nothing to hide and had the complaint been a e-mailed (or phoned) direct to us we would have taken suitable action to resolve any issues.

we were not too worried about it. TRUST US! we feel your pain. it did not even deserve a response from you. but good to see you addressing the most absurd child like problems.

I mod everything of mine. Hell, my gf's sporting a wonderful pair of 36D's, thanks to my penchant for modifications!

Dirt McGirt Yo yall need ta holla at da store on yo celly not postin up in dis ma.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer CZ85Combat's Avatar
    Ain't missing much....
    OP would have expected the order to have been at CP distribution center as soon as he pushed the "pay now" button

CGN frequent flyer Familygunnutz's Avatar
    You are all good John, delay on internet order happens, all my internet orders take between 1-5 days don't matter where from, amazon or gun shops, I just order and forget, some people just too sensitive, if they can't wait day or two, maybe they shouldn't shop on the net.
    Last edited by Familygunnutz; 09-11-2014 at 10:00 AM.
    Get some!!! ^^

Business Member alberta tactical rifle's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr Wolverine View Post
    Yesterday a customer had a complaint about an on line order he placed with us and posted their complaint on CGN. Before we could respond with a reply this thread was “moved” by a moderator, now we can’t find it so we still cannot respond. We just want to assure all our customers that we have nothing to hide and had the complaint been a e-mailed (or phoned) direct to us we would have taken suitable action to resolve any issues.
    Aw come on John. This is the 21 st century and rather than deal with the persons responsible for some perceived egregious act you automatically post your complaint on an internet forum first.

To call a vendor with a possible problem regarding a transaction so it can easily be resolved is sooo old school.

People never cease to amaze me too.
    Alberta Tactical Rifle Supply

Canada's Premier Precision Rifle Manufacturer

Please email all inquiries to info@albertatacticalrifle.com NOT through PMs

The Province of Alberta has been suffering for the last 30 plus years with an EAST infection

http://www.albertatacticalrifle.com/
    Long Distance is BETTER than being there

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Steiner's Avatar
    Haha...that was complaint was completely absurd...I actually wasn't sure if it was for real!
    Your staff has ALWAYS been 100% wonderful to deal with....and if something is REALLY important a reasonable customer will use that telephone thingamajig for one to one communication. Sheesh!

I must admit I did have a good laugh when I read that first post.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer caramel's Avatar
    Peoples often want to much, to fast, it is understandable in todays busy schedule that i wont go the way you want, this is part of the game, because you pay, i dont give you total control... The majority of the business do a remarquable job, some little side steps, this we have to accept... JP.

I'd just like to complain as well. I called in an order on Monday and wanted the part for Friday. It didn't show up until the Monday after... this is Bull####!

Kidding, I have patients (and other guns)

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Aniest's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr Wolverine View Post
    We just want to assure all our customers that we have nothing to hide and had the complaint been a e-mailed (or phoned) direct to us we would have taken suitable action to resolve any issues.
    Quote Originally Posted by alberta tactical rifle View Post
    To call a vendor with a possible problem regarding a transaction so it can easily be resolved is sooo old school.
    Meh. It will take a whole heck of a lot to stop you from taking my money with my permission (in exchange for that awesome service and great products, of course).

Forget that complainer and get more awesome non-restricted new products in stock for me to buy!
    Check my "Started Threads" for Equipment Exchange ads: https://www.canadiangunnutz.com/forum/member.php/76158-Aniest

Page 1 of 8 12345678 LastLast