Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Just received my ATRS 30mm scope rings!!

Quote Originally Posted by CAN338lapua View Post
    I had TPS steel rings on my savage for my Nikon 6-18 scope.I just mounted my new Bushnell Elite Tactical 6-24x50 with these rings.I'm heading to the range tomorrow to sight it in.I'm no expert on rings but the way these look(quality),and the way they fit around the scope(even better fit than TPS).I'm pumped!!If Alberta Tactical builds rings like they do rifles, i'm sold!!!!
    Yup, the rifles, just like the rings are top-shelf. I love their rings too!

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Aprilia Man's Avatar
    I'm putting parts together for a .308 build and ATRS rings are on the list. I just need to figure out what scope to get so I can contact ATRS for the proper ring height.

Love their rings!
    CCFR MDRGC

I like mine as well, only complaint would be height of 34mm low rings could be a liitle lower, they measure 1.05 but still top notch quality product.

Business Member alberta tactical rifle's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by DILLIGAF View Post
    Hey ATRS, what ring height do I need to order for my Cadex ? Im running a 8-32-56 NXS. and want it as low as possible. I figured since I sold the SPUHR mount I should run something Canadian

Cheers
    IF your chassis has the full length top rail your will need our 1.5" Ultra high rings, the 1.375s will also work but will not allow you to run lens caps.
    Alberta Tactical Rifle Supply

Canada's Premier Precision Rifle Manufacturer

Please email all inquiries to info@albertatacticalrifle.com NOT through PMs

The Province of Alberta has been suffering for the last 30 plus years with an EAST infection

http://www.albertatacticalrifle.com/
    Long Distance is BETTER than being there

BANNED
    10-4, No scope caps :-) will order up on payday :-)

CGN Regular
    I bought a set of the ATRS rings for my sako 995S in 30-378 and they were not only way cheaper than the Sako brand but very well made. ATRS also make a very well designed gill style muzzle muzzle brake and MOA Rails which I installed on my .50 BMG. My 50 has about the same felt recoil as an 8 Lb. 30-06 with the rifle, scope and mounts coming in around 35.5 Lbs. SWEET.

CGN frequent flyer
    I can see using 7075t6 for top quality at tensile strength of 83000 psi and shear of 48000psi but 6061t6 at tensile 45000 to 47000psi
    Shear of 30000 psi and bearing strength of 88000 psi is more than adequate if you put that type of pressure on things that he rifle will be not much good and the scope will be Fubar the other thing would be a little cheaper.

Quote Originally Posted by Pierre-Luc View Post
    find some left over penny , stack them under the scope until you get the desired height.

mesure stack of penny + 1/2 of tube diameter and voila. you have your ring height!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EB-DwEtwG10
    Or you can use this: http://sy.gl/workshop/scope-height

CGN Regular
    Atrs makes a nice rail to replace the extremely high and overly complex rail that comes on the 110ba. It really helped make my rifle more comfortable to shoot.

Quote Originally Posted by CAN338lapua View Post
    Thanks for the help on the phone to get the proper size!!They look amazing and fit perfectly!!Well done!!Brian in Greely.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
    Quote Originally Posted by alberta tactical rifle View Post
    IF your chassis has the full length top rail your will need our 1.5" Ultra high rings, the 1.375s will also work but will not allow you to run lens caps.
    I have a set of Ultra High 34mm rings for my AI AX and very happy with them. Very well made, fit and finish is outstanding. I prefer them to the Nightforce rings I had for my scope with a 30mm tube. The two screw system works better imo as well.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast