Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread: Optima Aimguard and Marineguard 14" Shotguns IN STOCK

Quote Originally Posted by Mossberg_590A1 View Post
    It's been asked repeatedly in this thread. Apparently they have either lost interest in responding here or won't because they don't plan to re-stock and there's no financial gain to be had by responding.
    Yeah, to be honest I don't have any faith that Wanstalls will respond. I noticed that TheAmmoSource.com has the Aimguard 14' listed, although its out of stock. I sent an inquiry asking if they are going to receive a re-stock at any point. Hopefully they get a restock then those in this thread that want this shotgun can get it.

EDIT: Recived a response from TheAmmoSource.com:

Code:
    I do not have restock date off hand. Please add your name/email address to
    the out of stock email notification system for the item(s) you are looking
    for and the system will send you a message when they become available.
    This is encouraging because it appears that they will re-stock the 14' Hatson at some point in the future. Alternatively, to those who can't wait to buy a small shotgun, CanadaAmmo is selling the 12.5' Grizzly w/Ghost Sight for a pricey $379.99, or $349.99 with bead sights.
    Last edited by PlatChrome; 12-08-2015 at 09:34 AM. Reason: Added TheAmmoSource response.

Expried Business Member
    Hi guys, no current incoming orders for more of the Optima 14"ers, it might be something we come into again down the line but for the time being none available

Any luck on these?? Pretty pleeeeeeeeeeeease

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345