Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: P320 grip frame

Good new, kind of. Would you be able to tell me which dealers has a large grip available? One Shot, Calgary shooting centre, rouge river?
    Thank you.

CGN Regular
    I was hoping to get a p320 in 9mm and pick up a caliber x-change kit. It looks like Sig has recently raised the prices in the states to that of almost a new pistol.
    I'm guessing we will see that same increase here if it hasn't already happened?
    Science. It's like magic, but with electricity!
    "....capable of firing 1200 rounds per minute" What's more impressive, is that the people he was selling to must have been capable of doing 240 mag changes per minute!! - kodiakjack

BANNED
    Any news for the fde medium frame availability?

CGN frequent flyer
    Lol, sig really has dropped the ball on supplying grips considering that was the big feature of the 320.

Quote Originally Posted by Noob_ View Post
    Lol, sig really has dropped the ball on supplying grips considering that was the big feature of the 320.
    And caliber conversions... But yeah , supply to canada has been poor
    CSSA , NFA , NRA MEMBER

CGN frequent flyer Moparman1303's Avatar
    Mdc I need a small grip frame! Support for this gun is lacking! I also need recoil spring etc. Please help me.

CGN Regular
    i'm also in for an FDE or OD small grip frame

We will have Small and Large grip frames available in the next few weeks. We have them on order, they have just been hard to get. Demand on the 320 and its accessories is just outstripping supply at the moment. As with any new product, adjusting production to match what the market needs is always a challenge.

As for the questions regarding the Tan, OD and other coloured grips, at the moment Tan is available but only in the 'Carry' frame size. Full-size coloured grip frames will likely not be available until next year. Stay tuned for a special edition FDE 320 Carry edition with a threaded barrel.
    MD Charlton Co.
    Sig Sauer Master Distributor and Canadian Warranty Center

I don't know what it is with SIG and FDE. They pulled the same act with the stock on the SSG 3000. It was always coming sometime in the next few weeks right up until it never did.
    CCFR Member & CSSA Member • “Freedom is something that dies unless it's used.” - HST

Will it be possible to get the carry grip, slide and threaded barrel as a conversion kit?

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast