Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 2345678910

Thread: For all those Marstar haters!

I've had the same issue with them as well. I usually just send them a email and there pretty good about taking care of it the next day.

I'd order from them again..cool items and good prices

Expired Business
    I think this thread has run its course

Expired Business
    Quote Originally Posted by cgnnut View Post
    I've had bad luck. First time ordering, did a Chinese SKS/M14 combo. Got a horrible M14, absolute bottom of the barrel as far as Norinco M14's go, and compared to my other ones. The quality was supposed to be "much better compared to other shipments", so this is why I opted.

Called them a few times, and was told something different each time. Asked if I could just replace the M14, and was told yes...send it all back...then was told I would have to pay for shipping one way in the next call because I sent them both back, and should only have sent the M14 back.

Then was told I would get a good replacement M14 sent out but was still on the hook for shipping.....the manager personally hand picked one for me, and checked it over....they send out nothing, and decided not to tell me about this until I called in again two weeks later after waiting thinking something was getting shipped out. Nobody knew what was going on, one guy says this, another guy says something else. They did finally refund the purchase, but were unable to deliver anything.

Too much running around, and back and forth for naught. All I got from the experience was frustration, wasted time, and disappointment.
    Please e mail me with the details so I can look into it john@marstar.ca
    John

Expired Business
    Quote Originally Posted by fritzhanzel View Post
    I ordered from them a couple of times, small items for pennies which they sent expedited plus handling fee, so you end up paying $30 for a $5 item. I always only talked to one guy, I think Chris is his name, I think it's only John, Chris and the receptionist, small company from what I see. Probably won't order again.
    First of all, please send me the order number on which we charged you $30. for a $5. item, so I can look into it........
    Please get your info straight, there are 10 people here at Marstar....
    John

Expired Business
    I find it strange how many folks ##### and complain about alleged bad deals or otherwise perceived ill treatment, when I ask that they furnish the details so I can look into the issues in question I seldom, if ever hear back....John

Expired Business
    Quote Originally Posted by johnone View Post
    Did you contact us ?? Did you e mail ?? Did you call ? Drop me an e mail john@marstar.ca I would like to look into this
    John
    Good day Nick, thank you for taking the time to update me with enough information to look up the transaction in question....
    I have no excuse, we messed up, the e mails went to too many people in too many sections....
    I have instructed billing to refund all related costs related to this order, you already have the refund for the part

As a matter of interest, how did you come up with the 25% restocking fee, I could not find that on any of the paperwork ?? You paid $22. we refunded $22 plus taxes ??

Once again on behalf of Marstar we apologize.
    John

Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 2345678910