Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678910 LastLast

Thread: For all those Marstar haters!

Quote Originally Posted by sailor723 View Post
    I don't get what the OP is going on about. They shipped an item he ordered 48 hours after he placed the order....not terrible service but certainly nothing to get excited about.
    My thoughts exactly. It was a restricted gun, so it had to be registered in his name before shipping anyway.
    "There's a lot of things blamed on me that never happened. But then, there's a lot of things that I did that I never got caught at."

Quote Originally Posted by mshundal View Post
    ...you may have been thinking of sarcasm...
    yep lol

Quote Originally Posted by MarkdevCanada View Post
    I've always had good luck with Marstar.
    So does this mean that you need luck when dealing with them?

Quote Originally Posted by sailor723 View Post
    I don't get what the OP is going on about. They shipped an item he ordered 48 hours after he placed the order....not terrible service but certainly nothing to get excited about.
    + 1

CGN frequent flyer midnightpossum's Avatar
    Marstar should bring in some more unissued milsurps from some distant land again.
    Last edited by midnightpossum; 09-18-2014 at 07:59 AM.
    No retreat,No surrender

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Deckard's Avatar
    They are generally quite good. I recently used their printable order form to order a pistol. The order was never processed. It was a sign I didn't need it I suppose. No matter, I'll still order things that catch my eye.
    Listen, and understand. That Liberal is out there. It can’t be bargained with. It can’t be reasoned with. It doesn’t feel pity, or remorse- only fear. And it absolutely will not stop, ever, until your guns are gone.

Expired Business
    Quote Originally Posted by alekshin View Post
    I was four time Marstar customer . Worse service ever !!!!! Never ever business with those people . Never ever !
    You really want to open that can of worms, again ?
    John

Expired Business
    Quote Originally Posted by twoguntim View Post
    In the past I have ordered 4 guns from them. 3 went back as defective and/or damaged. The only "new" gun that I kept had clearly been pre owned by someone who filed out the magwell. I worked well and I was tired of returning guns to them, so I kept it, and still use it to this day. Every return they took back without any BS, just like their policy states, and when I asked they also refunded my return shipping costs. My only complaint would be that they clearly just kept shipping junk out hoping that someone would keep it. This wasted my time and caused a lot of disappointment. I would also agree that the website sucks and doesn't encourage shopping when everything is "out of stock". In the end, if you buy something from them that doesn't work out, they will take it back, unlike a lot of other sponsors
    May I have some background so we can review this cae....?
    John

Expired Business
    Quote Originally Posted by midnightpossum View Post
    Marstar should bring in some more unissued milsurps from some distant land again.
    I agree 100%, any suggestions ?? We pay very good finders fees.... Let me know about the surplus available in which countries
    John

Expired Business
    Quote Originally Posted by Deckard View Post
    They are generally quite good. I recently used their printable order form to order a pistol. The order was never processed. It was a sign I didn't need it I suppose. No matter, I'll still order things that catch my eye.
    Good day, why would you use the printable for ?? You obviously have internet ?? That for is meant for folks who have poor internet....
    How did you send it ?? To whom ??
    May I have the details so we can research your claim....

John