Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678910 LastLast

Thread: For all those Marstar haters!

CGN Ultra frequent flyer sailor723's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by johnone View Post
    I agree 100%, any suggestions ?? We pay very good finders fees.... Let me know about the surplus available in which countries
    John
    Supply sources drying up are they? I know Coles in the US has had a bunch of Israeli surplus Browning Hi-powers lately. Any chance of getting in on something like that?

Quote Originally Posted by johnone View Post
    You really want to open that can of worms, again ?
    John
    Haters going to hate, why dignify this with a response?
    CSSA, NFA & NRA.
    What's "Moose Stuff"?

CGN frequent flyer 1300_stainless's Avatar
    In my experience they can be a bit slow but otherwise I've had no issues. They returned a broken item without giving me a hassle and they've sold me guns at good prices. I was patient and they made everything right in the end and that's what counts. YMMV
    My bling bling goes bang bang

The only thing that is unfortunate about Marstar is their SOLD OUT tags on everything on the website. Just delist it. Its annoying but I still browse there
    NFA and CSSA Member
    PCHFC and DVC Range Member
    IPSC, LEAP, PPC and Trap Competition Shooter

I just got a package that I ordered last week. I'm very happy with the 140yr old parts. The 70yr old parts were installed imediately.

And I finally got around to registering on the website and registering for the miitary discount.

should have done that years ago when I bought one of the M305's from the second shipment.
    "War is an ugly thing, but not the ugliest of things. The decayed and degraded state of moral and patriotic feeling, which thinks that nothing is worth war, is much worse. The person who has nothing for which he is willing to fight, nothing which is more important than his own personal safety, is a miserable creature and has no chance of being free unless made and kept so by the exertions of better men than himself."
    -- John Stuart Mill (1806 - 1873)

BANNED
    I enjoy when John is on !!!!!!!!!

CGN Ultra frequent flyer mg4201's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by DiMP View Post
    They do have a button on each and every page that says "Only Show In Stock Items" so you can remove what is Out of Stock
    I had no idea about that button, thanks
    It is better to live one day as a lion, and die than to live one thousand years as a lamb.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer mg4201's Avatar
    I met John at the EESA military shoot, he was there with some of his staff. John let me shoot a bunch of guns free of charge, his staff were helpful and pleasant
    and he donated free shirts, prizes for the match and was very easy to deal with.
    It is better to live one day as a lion, and die than to live one thousand years as a lamb.

Expired Business
    Quote Originally Posted by woodchopper View Post
    I just got a package that I ordered last week. I'm very happy with the 140yr old parts. The 70yr old parts were installed imediately.

And I finally got around to registering on the website and registering for the miitary discount.

should have done that years ago when I bought one of the M305's from the second shipment.
    We have some really nice M-305s from a recent shipment
    John

Expired Business
    Quote Originally Posted by mg4201 View Post
    I met John at the EESA military shoot, he was there with some of his staff. John let me shoot a bunch of guns free of charge, his staff were helpful and pleasant
    and he donated free shirts, prizes for the match and was very easy to deal with.
    Always a pleasure to meet with our customers at any time John