Thread: Best On-Line Service Here!

Thumbs up Best On-Line Service Here!

Just a big shout out to Clay and his knowledgeable staff for providing Absolute Top Notch On-Line Service once again in getting me set up with that new Cooper 260 Rem. and NightForce Scope. Folks they don't come any better then this.

Jim
    "I am the midnight watchman down at Miller's Tool and Die.
    And I watch the metal rusting, and I watch the time go by."

I WILL NOT COMPLY!!
    WEXIT

CGN frequent flyer machinistbutler's Avatar
    They ship fast! The reloading supplies I have ordered from them were actually in stock, and shipped out very quickly and very well packaged.

You think they do shipping good? I'm in Lloydminster for work and ended up going to one of the local stores. They are over priced, the customer service was crap and I was ignored on the 4 occasions I was there (was spending 1000's on scope/rifle combo as well...), and I hated every second in there, which shouldn't be the norm for a gun shop. I've ordered from prophet before, with excellent service, so I decided to drive the extra 5 minutes, and wow. The store is beautiful and classy, and I was IMMEDIATELY helped and dealt with, in a VERY timely manner. The prices are excellent, and they actually had stock of the things I wanted. Let's just say I won't be going back to that other store, COUGH MAGNUM GUNS, anytime soon, and prophet will see all my business while I'm in town. Thanks for the experience guys.

I'll also add, I'm not sure if the dude who walked in the two times I was at prophet was the owner, but he's the kinda guy you KNOW cares about his customers. Upon walking through the front door of the store, he immediately asked my two friends, who weren't even shopping, if they were helped, and if they needed help. That's the kinda thing I like. Having to find someone who doesn't want to help me in the first place is a big turn off, and you won't get that at prophet.

Quote Originally Posted by richmyster View Post
    You think they do shipping good? I'm in Lloydminster for work and ended up going to one of the local stores *(not Prophet River)*. They are over priced, the customer service was crap and I was ignored on the 4 occasions I was there (was spending 1000's on scope/rifle combo as well...), and I hated every second in there, which shouldn't be the norm for a gun shop. I've ordered from prophet before, with excellent service, so I decided to drive the extra 5 minutes, and wow. The store is beautiful and classy, and I was IMMEDIATELY helped and dealt with, in a VERY timely manner. The prices are excellent, and they actually had stock of the things I wanted. Let's just say I won't be going back to that other store, COUGH MAGNUM GUNS, anytime soon, and prophet will see all my business while I'm in town. Thanks for the experience guys.
    Quote Originally Posted by richmyster View Post
    I'll also add, I'm not sure if the dude who walked in the two times I was at prophet was the owner, but he's the kinda guy you KNOW cares about his customers. Upon walking through the front door of the store, he immediately asked my two friends, who weren't even shopping, if they were helped, and if they needed help. That's the kinda thing I like. Having to find someone who doesn't want to help me in the first place is a big turn off, and you won't get that at prophet.
    I wholeheartedly agree with both these statements. Clay is a stand up guy and I'm always willing to fork over money at PRF. Living in Lloyd does have it's perks :D.

*I added this for clarification as when I read the post I thought it was referring to PRF*