Thread: For Those Cold Winter Nights Ahead

Business Member Grumpy Wolverine's Avatar

For Those Cold Winter Nights Ahead

Looking for something to do on those snowy days and cold nights we all know are coming?

Wolverine Supplies has a really good selection of books and DVD's for the shooting enthusiast. If you are looking for a firearms or shooting related book or DVD that we don't have, just drop us a line and we can let you know if we can get it for you.

http://www.wolverinesupplies.com/pro...and-media.aspx

If you have any questions please call or e-mail:

Phone: (204) 748-2454
    E-mail: sales@wolverinesupplies.com Retail Sales

Business Member Grumpy Wolverine's Avatar
    If any of you fine folks have any of these books and would like to leave a comment or review on them please feel free. The same goes for any books we aren't listing and you think they would be a good addition for folks, that helps us know what to look for and to try and provide.
    If you have any questions please call or e-mail:

Phone: (204) 748-2454
    E-mail: sales@wolverinesupplies.com Retail Sales

CGN Regular
    I have read Kris Kyle's American Sniper a few months before he was murdered. The book is quite realistic about the work he did. He does not try to hide the ugliness of war nor the issues at home caused by constant deployments. I highly recomend it.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
    Quote Originally Posted by martinjozwa View Post
    I have read Kris Kyle's American Sniper a few months before he was murdered. The book is quite realistic about the work he did. He does not try to hide the ugliness of war nor the issues at home caused by constant deployments. I highly recomend it.
    Same here, anyone that hasn't Chris Kyle's book American Sniper should give it a read, great story.