Thread: Outlaw Combo!

Outlaw Combo!

I'm just wondering how long that amazing outlaw combo is going to be up on the site?! Payday isn't for 2 weeks and that screams out like more fun than guy should be having!

I hope it's done soon. I already have an outlaw and 2 ammo boxes of buckshot... but this combo is unbelievable! I can't resist much longer (I wonder if the wife would like an Outlaw to borrow?) haha

Damn!!! Wish I would have seen this when I just ordered a box of slugs, and a box of buck shot

hehe, well i have a couple up on the EE, if they move reasonably quick I may nab this combo up, or, a sniper model mosin.

Stay strong,, I couldn't and ended up getting one.. I want to see the Backpacker go up for a 199$ special next.
    You've Cat to be Kitten me right Meow !

eyeballed the backpacker as well, but i've been a huge fan of this gun for many years, and low and behold, i could just very well own one

Quote Originally Posted by TacticalCanuck View Post
    eyeballed the backpacker as well, but i've been a huge fan of this gun for many years, and low and behold, i could just very well own one
    There was a deal thru CanAm (beyond the Outlaw combo) when you purchase a Dominion shotgun (excluding Grizzly, unfortunately)
    and a case of the Norinco 00 buck or slugs, they would take an additional $50 off during processing.

That essentially makes the backpacker $100. Methinks also qualified for free shipping.

If that deal is still on, the time is now brothers and sisters!
    If you use the EE, at the very least please name your home province on your bio page.

CGN Regular
    Dammit! I literally just sat down to buy one (or maybe two) and it's all sold out! Why does this always happen???!?!
    Damn surgery this week slowed my ass down!