Thread: Dumb PAL question

Dumb PAL question

Hi all,

This past weekend I completed the non-restricted CFSC and got a 100% on the written and 98% on the practical

I wanted to take the restricted course too but at a later date as I didnt want to spend my whole weekend in a classroom.

My question is call I apply for my non-restricted now and in a few months apply for my restricted?

Has anyone here done this?

Thanks in advance!!!

Yup, people do that. You will end up paying more, since you have to pay for the course again (and it covers non-restricted as well) as well as the application fees. Another day in the class would have probably saved you a hundred bucks or so.

You can apply for your RPAL later on no problem. You'll have to go through the waiting process again and pay a little extra for the course but I think sacrificing one weekend that's already been half occupied is well worth it just to get both at once.

Thanks for the replies. I'm kicking myself now for not taking both on the weekend!

Cheers!

You can also challenge the restricted ciourse, but that might not be an option for much longer.

thats what im doing but i'm not taking the whole course, i'm just going to challange the test. it costs like $40