Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Magpul MOE SL - FIRST IN CANADA

Expired Business Member

Magpul MOE SL - FIRST IN CANADA

We are proud to be the FIRST in Canada to have Magpul's Slim Line MOE-SL Line!

The SL series takes a minimalist approach to Magpul’s earlier designs. The SL stock is recessed to cut weight and has a rolled toe for shooters who pocket ARs high up on their shoulder. It uses ambidextrous paddles to adjust the length of pull which on a standard carbine stock runs from 11 to 14 inches.

The stock has multiple sling-mounting options including angled and horizontal strap slots and quick-detach swivel stud points on both sides. Gone are the cheek riser slots for use with non-AR firearms, just a sleek comb with a slight extension for a cheek rest. The stock weighs 9.4 ounces.

Currently only available in Black and in Mil-Spec

$69.99

The MOE SL Hand Guard for AR15/M4 firearms with carbine-length gas system and A2 font sight* provides modular flexibility with M-LOK accessory slots in a lightweight, sleek, cost effective design.

Designed with versatility in mind, M-LOK slots at the two, six, and ten o'clock positions allow the attachment of optional Picatinny rail sections and other direct-attach M-LOK accessories for the mounting of tactical lights, slings, grips, etc. Reinforced, heat-resistant polymer construction provides operational durability without the weight and expense of an aluminum rail hand guard. Large front extensions and lower lip provides additional operator protection from hot front sight assembly.

$39.99

Similar to the MOE-K2, the MOE SL Grip (MOE Slim Line) is a drop-in upgrade for AR15/M4 pistol grips with a more vertical grip angle optimized for short LOP weapons that bring the primary hand in closer to the shooter's body. With an aggressive TSP texture for positive weapon control along with excellent ergonomics, the SL Grip provides a slightly smaller size and slimline feel.

$24.99

Last edited by ctcs; 10-09-2014 at 12:48 PM.

Expired Business Member
    The complete line of Magpul MOE Slim Line (SL) has now arrived in Canada!

Nice. Any chance your having a thanksgiving sale like other vendors?

CGN Ultra frequent flyer TV-PressPass's Avatar
    Ah geez. Didn't I just win a CTCS gift card at the last 3 Gun?

That didn't take long!

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Patt08's Avatar
    Do the SL pistol grips come in FDE? I have the regular MOE and it just feels a tad to big for my hands.
    |CCFR|

Expired Business Member
    FDE and Stealth Gray SL is coming in next week - I think... provided CBSA cooperates.

We're doing a post Thanksgiving flyer in a bit - too busy with family stuff to set up.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Patt08's Avatar
    Sounds good! Thanks for the update, I will keep checking the website.
    |CCFR|

Anyone tried this on a norinco yet?

There's this thread here http://www.canadiangunnutz.com/forum...-a-Norinco-CQA apparently it doesn't fit onto the 10.5" version I'm not sure to the 14.5"

Forend will not fit Norinco. Neither will the stock as it is milspec only.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast