Thread: Canada post F+!_, ups

Canada post F+!_, ups

Due to Canada post server crash this weekend. Our friday and monday shipping is still pending. We have been on the phone with them since 07:31am today along with 1000,s of others I'm sure.
    At this point the lines are blocked.
    Last call was 83mins on hold.
    We will try and get this fixed as soon as we can
    S&J

Yeah, apparently Canada Post is having issues with their lack of profitability.
    I wonder why?
    Good luck, everyone.
    "Nothing in the world can take the place of persistence. Talent will not ... Genius will not ... Education will not ...
    Persistence and determination alone are omnipotent."
    Calvin Coolidge

...Neat. I have a VZ58 in being shipped.
    CCFR

The thing is this happend evey 6o to 9o days when they do upgrades.
    Never happens with fed ex. Ever!

Might not happen with Fed Ex, but unless you're in a major center Fed Ex doesn't do you any good. I'm pretty sure that Canada Post could be profitable if they only had to deliver to the majors. But for people like me that live out in the boonies, if it wasn't for Canada Post we'd never get anything. Heck, I can't even get ANY courier to deliver to the closest town that I live in. Have to try and arrange with somebody? at the next town to take delivery and then drive 30 minutes to pick it up. Nearest major city is 3 hours away.

I know it's a pain Simon, but for some of us that love your products, it's the only deal in town. Hang in there buddy!

Quote Originally Posted by KePet View Post
    Might not happen with Fed Ex, but unless you're in a major center Fed Ex doesn't do you any good. I'm pretty sure that Canada Post could be profitable if they only had to deliver to the majors. But for people like me that live out in the boonies, if it wasn't for Canada Post we'd never get anything. Heck, I can't even get ANY courier to deliver to the closest town that I live in. Have to try and arrange with somebody? at the next town to take delivery and then drive 30 minutes to pick it up. Nearest major city is 3 hours away.

I know it's a pain Simon, but for some of us that love your products, it's the only deal in town. Hang in there buddy!
    And this is why we stick with Canada post, many of our customer and a few dealers are just like you.
    thanks
    bbb

CGN Regular
    Gotta love Canada post, I live in Powell River, 100 KM and 2 ferries north of Vancouver, they just started sending all mail to Vancouver to sort, so if I mail a letter to my next door neighbour it takes 10 days to get to him, not kidding, I'm a contractor, mail bills or receive cheques is an average of 10 days in a town 40 KM from end to end.

Quote Originally Posted by Greglc View Post
    Gotta love Canada post, I live in Powell River, 100 KM and 2 ferries north of Vancouver, they just started sending all mail to Vancouver to sort, so if I mail a letter to my next door neighbour it takes 10 days to get to him, not kidding, I'm a contractor, mail bills or receive cheques is an average of 10 days in a town 40 KM from end to end.
    sounds like a good Biz opp for some one, we have an area just south of us that has the same issue, local people opened up a courier company and now they get letter , mail doc and packages delivered within 2 day, for the 8-10 days