Thread: Thanks Marstar!

CGN Regular

Thanks Marstar!

Paid the hand select fee and got a very nice bore SVT just like I asked for! Great value when you consider the hard-case that comes with it.
    Will a mosin sling be too long for one of these or do you figure it should do the trick? cant seem to find any svt slings anymore.

If you manage to find some nice Polish m44's Ill be sending you my beer money for the next 6 months for sure.

Mosin Slings will work and there are WWII photos of such, but the SVT slings are much better.

M44's are a "blast" to shoot, love my Russian 44, DEFINITELY recommend getting one!

CGN Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by gato View Post
    Mosin Slings will work and there are WWII photos of such, but the SVT slings are much better.

M44's are a "blast" to shoot, love my Russian 44, DEFINITELY recommend getting one!

I just love the natual wood color of those polish ones. Saw one at a gun show a while back, kicking myself in the ass for not picking it up when i saw it.

Expired Business
    Thanks for the feedback Derr12

Yeah, the Mosin sling should be fine for your SVT40

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Deckard's Avatar
    Just lock this thread down.
    Listen, and understand. That Liberal is out there. It can’t be bargained with. It can’t be reasoned with. It doesn’t feel pity, or remorse- only fear. And it absolutely will not stop, ever, until your guns are gone.

CGN Regular
    One more thing to add. I noticed a couple bad factory stock repairs and a crack i thought would splinter off at some point. Even tho they didn't have to, marstar offered to send me a replacement. Going above and beyond guys!