Page 1 of 7 1234567 LastLast

Thread: Keep Calm and Eat On at AmmoSupply.ca

Expired Business Member

Keep Calm and Eat On at AmmoSupply.ca

Picking up some emergency food is a MUST HAVE, whether you're stocking up for the Zombie Apocalypse or simply following the government recommendations to have Emergency Supplies for 72 hours.

AmmoSupply.ca is a proud supplier of Legacy Premium emergency food - with a shelf life of 25 years, you can just buy your 32-serving 72-hour kit and forget about it! Better yet, this food actually tastes great, lifting morale and providing energy. Legacy Premium food is all GMO free and MSG free. We also carry emergency coffee (caffeine withdrawal can be nasty) and Gluten Free options.

Legacy Premium food comes in convenient plastic buckets. Inside, 4-serving mylar pouches keep individual breakfasts and entrees fresh - so you don't need to be afraid to open that container! Food is freeze dried, so simply add water and cook. We sell 120-serving, 240-serving and 360-serving kits

In addition to emergency preparedness, this dehydrated food is excellent for taking camping or on long hunting expeditions for an easy to cook meal that won't spoil in transit or storage. Legacy products over $150 ship for free across Canada.

Would love to hear some reviews from people who have tried these out. Quality and flavour compared to common brands like wise and mountain house?

Expired Business Member
    Amazon.com is always good for reviews - click on the link to the left.

Today our Deal of the Day is 360 Serving Combo Package for $785 - that's less than $2.20 per serving. We ship Legacy food packs over $150 for free, and for the rest of September we are also including a Stove In a Can (worth $29.95) for free for 120, 240 and 360 Serving kits.

Name:  Pasta-Primavera3web-500x500.jpg
Views: 1488
Size:  73.8 KB

Same with you tube, I have been looking into this stuff all morning, and honestly it seems pretty decent compared to its competitors.
    "History dictates that unresponsive governments force ordinary people to do extraordinary things."

CGN Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by Jayph View Post
    Would love to hear some reviews from people who have tried these out. Quality and flavour compared to common brands like wise and mountain house?
    Bought a bucket for emergencies.... had to buy a second bucket, because I ate more than half of the first one.... ....they taste good and good sized portions....

Expired Business Member
    I know I am not unbiased here but I stand behind this product. The Legacy Pasta Alfredo has won industry awards and I can attest to the fact it's pretty yummy

We should be seeing MRE's arrive next week - these are great for the occasions that cooking is not practical and calories are required. Watch this space!

CGN Ultra frequent flyer orthoboy's Avatar
    Tagged

CGN Regular
    Wow got my package delivered today. Not sure if I should eat one to try or just save it

CGN Ultra frequent flyer orthoboy's Avatar
    Darn it, I forgot about this on the weekend. Now sold out of what I wanted. Let me know when you get more in.
    DD

Expired Business Member
    And the MRE's are in! We have two types:

Case of 6 x 2-course MREs - $44.99.
    Meals are approximately 600 calories per pack.

Case of 12 x 3-Course MREs - $134.99
    Meals are approximately 1200 calories per pack.

For those who are unfamiliar with MREs, Meal - Ready to Eats are self contained rations that require no cooking. Water is required to make the drinks and some desserts, but the entrees are ready to eat (hence the name). To heat, simply add water to the chemical heater and wrap around the entree for about 10 minutes.

These kits have a 5-year shelf life, so are a great item for bug-out bags and emergency kits. Always handy to have a couple in the car in case of breakdowns, and a welcome hunting accessory.

If you order MRE's in conjunction with a Legacy Food kit over $150, we will remove the shipping cost for your order.

Page 1 of 7 1234567 LastLast