Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: Keep Calm and Eat On at AmmoSupply.ca

Expired Business Member
    Quote Originally Posted by orthoboy View Post
    Darn it, I forgot about this on the weekend. Now sold out of what I wanted. Let me know when you get more in.
    DD
    We have more 120 serving Entree buckets in stock, and the 60 serving combo buckets are due in later this week

CGN Ultra frequent flyer orthoboy's Avatar
    I'd like to try the 'famous' Legacy stuff as well as a few MRE's for the potential power loss/crisis ahead.

Expired Business Member
    Quote Originally Posted by orthoboy View Post
    I'd like to try the 'famous' Legacy stuff as well as a few MRE's for the potential power loss/crisis ahead.
    Legacy and MREs together definitely cover all angles. Except in the Zombie Apocalypse - because they eat brains, not rations

Expired Business Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Pooface83 View Post
    Wow got my package delivered today. Not sure if I should eat one to try or just save it
    You should probably try the food. If you like it, you can always buy more

Expired Business Member
    ...and who knew? October is Zombie Preparedness Month. In Kansas.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer orthoboy's Avatar
    Ordered. Thanks Kate.

Expired Business Member
    And the Legacy 60 serving combo buckets are in! These buckets have 20 servings of breakfast and 40 servings of entrees. Based on three meals per day, this bucket contains enough food for one person for 20 days, or a family of four for 5 days. That's all for $164.95 including shipping!

Thanks that was easy ! Took advantage of your deal of the day
    Let us know when you get in some 556 green tips and more federal Sierra match king 308 ammo

Hey guys I looked at wisefoodstorage sorry for plugging the other guys , but this deal is better not to mention free shipping and canadian made as well check both out and compare I think you will agree ammo Kate is a better deal not by much but still slightly better the fact that its canadian made and free shipping should seal it for you!! Hey ammo Kate any copper round nose cci .22 lr in yet?

Expired Business Member
    Quote Originally Posted by paul1shooter View Post
    Hey guys I looked at wisefoodstorage sorry for plugging the other guys , but this deal is better not to mention free shipping and canadian made as well check both out and compare I think you will agree ammo Kate is a better deal not by much but still slightly better the fact that its canadian made and free shipping should seal it for you!! Hey ammo Kate any copper round nose cci .22 lr in yet?
    Phew that was a long sentence, I had to take a deep breath after reading it lol. We'll look into Wise, but they are made in the USA (most of this stuff comes from Utah!!) and they don't appear to be non-GMO which is something that I personally find important! That said, they have other benefits so I might have to do a taste test and evaluate!

No, we don't have any CPRN 22 LR, but we do have some CCI and Federal standard velocity ammo in small quantities. Some people assure me that 22 LR is perfectly adequate against zombies!!

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast