Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: Keep Calm and Eat On at AmmoSupply.ca

Expired Business Member
    Quote Originally Posted by nick237 View Post
    Thanks that was easy ! Took advantage of your deal of the day
    Let us know when you get in some 556 green tips and more federal Sierra match king 308 ammo
    Thanks nick237! We'll be shipping tomorrow (and your whole order ships for free) We have one can in stock of the green tips, no current ETA on the 308.

Just got my package and wanted to say thanks for the fast service��.
    I will be trying it for dinner tonight.. Possibly order some mre's after this.. And the bonus gift was a nice touch.

Expired Business Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ToGG View Post
    Just got my package and wanted to say thanks for the fast service��.
    I will be trying it for dinner tonight.. Possibly order some mre's after this.. And the bonus gift was a nice touch.
    You're very welcome!

CGN frequent flyer
    Quote Originally Posted by AmmoSupply Kate View Post
    Amazon.com is always good for reviews - click on the link to the left.

Today our Deal of the Day is 360 Serving Combo Package for $785 - that's less than $2.20 per serving. We ship Legacy food packs over $150 for free, and for the rest of September we are also including a Stove In a Can (worth $29.95) for free for 120, 240 and 360 Serving kits.

Attachment 15732
    UGH It's October it the stove in a can going promo going to be extended?
    America last
    America can never be great again until...
    Dream revolver Ruger 0456
    Pass on pre-orders

Expired Business Member
    Quote Originally Posted by hamermill View Post
    UGH It's October it the stove in a can going promo going to be extended?
    Yes! For the rest of October, we will include a Stove In a Can (worth $29.95) for free for 120, 240 and 360 Serving kits.

The Stove in a Can uses fuel cells made from wood and wax which have an indefinite shelf life. Each fuel cell burns for over an hour, and there are 4 cells in a can (we also sell refills). Each can is good for burning approx 10 fuel cells before replacing.

And... Monday's Deal of the Day is a 240-serving Combo Bucket which will keep one person going for almost 3 months for just $539.

Also, when you spend $150 or more on Legacy food, it ships free. We will also ship MRE's for free with Legacy food orders over $150.

CGN frequent flyer

Cool

Quote Originally Posted by AmmoSupply Kate View Post
    Yes! For the rest of October, we will include a Stove In a Can (worth $29.95) for free for 120, 240 and 360 Serving kits.

The Stove in a Can uses fuel cells made from wood and wax which have an indefinite shelf life. Each fuel cell burns for over an hour, and there are 4 cells in a can (we also sell refills). Each can is good for burning approx 10 fuel cells before replacing.

And... Monday's Deal of the Day is a 240-serving Combo Bucket which will keep one person going for almost 3 months for just $539.

Also, when you spend $150 or more on Legacy food, it ships free. We will also ship MRE's for free with Legacy food orders over $150.

My credit card hate you - this is too good of a deal to pass up since Ebola is coming. Then there are the Zombies.
    America last
    America can never be great again until...
    Dream revolver Ruger 0456
    Pass on pre-orders

Expired Business Member
    Quote Originally Posted by hamermill View Post
    My credit card hate you - this is too good of a deal to pass up since Ebola is coming. Then there are the Zombies.
    The great thing about buying Emergency Food is that if you ever feel poor, you can liquidate your assets and just eat the food.

Today our Legacy 240-Serving Combo Buckets are on sale for $539 - that's just $2.25 per portion (cheaper and healthier than a McDonalds!). This product qualifies for a free Stove In a Can worth $29.95 and any MREs you order with a 120-serving or bigger Legacy Food order will ship free.

so to get the free stove, do I have to say anything n my order? just ordered the 240 serving kit.

I also got billed for shipping? thought it was free if over 150.00?

Thanks for the deals!!
    Last edited by tattoiee; 10-07-2014 at 12:36 AM.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Expired Business Member
    Quote Originally Posted by tattoiee View Post
    so to get the free stove, do I have to say anything n my order? just ordered the 240 serving kit.

I also got billed for shipping? thought it was free if over 150.00?

Thanks for the deals!!
    Thanks for your order! We add the stove this end so no need to add it to your order. You added another item in your cart which automatically added in some shipping but we'll remove that before your card is charged.

I really wanna start getting these food storages personally I think a full family of 5 meal deal for six months is what I am after because in a SHTF situation you would not be safe in your vying sided and 3/8" ply wood home for much past 3 months if that. So once I get my acrage and settled I will be looking to stock pile ammo , food medical supplies , silver ,small amounts of gold in an under ground water tight bunker. This will be a big project as I will need to creates and underground escape tunnel that can be permanently sealed to the under ground bunker. I really wish I could join a prepper SHTF militia.

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast