Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: T97 nrr

CGN Ultra frequent flyer NintendoDuckHunt87's Avatar
    Never understood why everyone's so obsessed with the mags dropping free. The way you need to grip to hit the release makes it almost preferable to remove the mag manually IMO. Same when using a drop pouch.
    Keep in mind as well that the QBZ-95 uses rock in mags that won't drop free either.
    May our shots be true and timely, Our observations keen. May our bark roll out like thunder, in the name of home and Queen. May the ranks of tanks and bayonets pay heed to the power of the guns. For all the lords of battle, We are the chosen ones.

CGN Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by ironshooter View Post
    The nrr is not produced yet. But you should be aware of those crappy nsr s that are on the shelf. I echo the ftf issues that the current nsr has with most mags including the metal ar mags. Conclusion? Hold your breath and dont waste your money on the nsr.
    hmmmmm the one I've built around has not failed me yet. And I have other bullpups I am comparing it to on hand.

Your mileage may vary I suppose...
    Rust Never Sleeps

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Suther's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by TonyMo View Post
    Like the Stanley Cup in Toronto; talked about all the time but no one has ever actually seen it......

I'm on the waiting list too....not nearly as long as some
    What are you talking about? I saw it in Toronto two years ago. Its sitting in the Hall of Fame right now most likely. In fact, the REAL cup is always there. Inside a 100+ year old bank vault.

And now I guess it is officially time to update the add on the website.

'cause ETA 2014 is a definitely wrong. Its too damn bad too, 'cause I really like the potential that exists with a redesigned T97, even if we dont know what the changes are...
    Last edited by Suther; 01-04-2015 at 06:18 AM.
    "We don't take souls, we leave that to wives and girlfriends, but we can do a layaway " - Grumpy Wolverine.

If you need religion to have good morals then you don't actually have good morals.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer cbabes's Avatar
    My T97 with an AA 50 Beowulf steel mag. Still waiting for a malfunction. Fun rifle.

Last edited by cbabes; 02-02-2015 at 09:38 AM.

Lions need not concern themselves with the opinions of the lambs.

I have had two 97 to date and my first one I had to sand the crap out of the magwel for any aftermarket mag to fit it sucked but once finished it worked great
    but my latest 97 the pcv mags fit with zero sanding or fitting to the magwel so it will be luck of the draw

CGN Regular
    Current ETA 2014
    Can't wait

CGN frequent flyer
    ETA=today + 1year.

Formula updates everyday.

CGN Regular

This actually looks like a pretty nice flat top assuming it holds zero; ambi charging handle, looks to be lower line of sight than the FTU, considering how long we've waited, might as well wait a little bit longer for a Type 97-1 (thumb safety, behind mag bolt release) that has that style of flat top.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer onetwentyish's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Cifyra View Post

This actually looks like a pretty nice flat top assuming it holds zero; ambi charging handle, looks to be lower line of sight than the FTU, considering how long we've waited, might as well wait a little bit longer for a Type 97-1 (thumb safety, behind mag bolt release) that has that style of flat top.
    I already got one of those!

"I dont usually bring targets im more of a dirt shooter." -daniel_250r
    I am the "small fringe minority" with "unacceptable" views.
    CCFR 🍁 CSSA

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast