Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: T97 nrr

BANNED
    Quick question, I'm told the Beowolf mags and e lander mags are legal to use in 223 rifles with 10-15 rounds but there is a guy on YouTube who was using one with his xcr and the rcmp came and took his rifle and said it was illegal and he explains why it's illegal - he seemed to know what he was talking about. I'm wondering if this is just something we by the masses think is legal but I fact it's not and will result in massive gun confiscations or it's legal and it needs to be proven to me and others so that we can enjoy the 6-15 rounds instead of the 5 I don't want my rifles taken like the xcr owner.

BANNED
    Here's the video if it does not work just YouTube XCR confiscated http://ca.video.search.yahoo.com/vid...fr=iphone&tt=b

BANNED
    Sorry it's not e lander mags it's lar mags in the video of the rcmp confiscating the rifle and he says they are going to ranges and confiscating rifles because this is misuderstood . Watch the above video because this can happen to you

that is why i carry a printed bulletin from the RCMP website in my range bag

https://shopquestar.com/shopping65/q...2008-06-18.pdf

i can't find the one i have printed though

Quote Originally Posted by Canadian brother View Post
    Quick question, I'm told the Beowolf mags and e lander mags are legal to use in 223 rifles with 10-15 rounds but there is a guy on YouTube who was using one with his xcr and the rcmp came and took his rifle and said it was illegal and he explains why it's illegal - he seemed to know what he was talking about. I'm wondering if this is just something we by the masses think is legal but I fact it's not and will result in massive gun confiscations or it's legal and it needs to be proven to me and others so that we can enjoy the 6-15 rounds instead of the 5 I don't want my rifles taken like the xcr owner.
    The officer was talking with authority about something he knew nothing about. The guy from the video had a thread here when this originally happened. He got his gun back along with a half hearted apology.

http://www.rcmp-grc.gc.ca/cfp-pcaf/b...323-72-eng.htm

Print this off and keep a copy in your range bag. Gun owners in Canada don't have the luxury of being innocent until proven guilty.
    We stand on guard for thee.

BANNED
    Ok thanks much appreciated

CGN Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by onetwentyish View Post
    I already got one of those!

Nice, how well does it shoot? Is the top rail contacting solid mounting points for a solid zero? I'm assuming the side rails are directly mounted on the polymer, hence won't hold zero for lasers?

CGN Ultra frequent flyer FreedomIsn'tFree's Avatar
    I forgot I was on the waiting list for the NRR it's been so long.
    It's better to have questions you can't answer, then answers you can't question.
    When you have no property rights, YOU ARE THE PROPERTY!
    WEXIT, IPSC, CCFR.

What? Another discussion about CanAm's T-97 ETA?

Well, that calls for :

Last edited by 762mm; 02-03-2015 at 02:37 AM.
    Lesson from elections 2021 : The PPC's only REAL purpose is to split that razor-thin Conservative vote and re-elect Liberals!

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234