Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: T97 nrr

T97 nrr

Would you know if the Beowulf 50 mag,for .223/5.56 will fit and work in the T97 NRR?
    WISE MEN TALK BECAUSE THEY HAVE SOMETHING TO SAY,FOOLS BECAUSE THEY HAVE TO SAY SOMETHING!
    In defending myself,I would rather be judged by 12 than carried by 6

CGN Ultra frequent flyer onetwentyish's Avatar
    The NRR is not on the market yet, so no one knows. The T97NSR on the other hand is on the market and has a tight mag well. It works best with metal USGI style mags.
    "I dont usually bring targets im more of a dirt shooter." -daniel_250r
    I am the "small fringe minority" with "unacceptable" views.
    CCFR 🍁 CSSA

same as - what shoes work best on the mythical unicorn ? - there both talked about and neither exist. Well not completely correct , the sponsor never talks about it or updates us that have been on the waiting list since FOREVER

Quote Originally Posted by indyjoe7 View Post
    Would you know if the Beowulf 50 mag,for .223/5.56 will fit and work in the T97 NRR?
    My bus ticket to hell was bought and paid for long ago, just waiting for the driver to finish his coffee & cigarette so we can get this show on the road.

just watched a video on the 50 beowulf and buddy said it does fit the T97,a little tight but it works.The nice thing about this mag is that it will hold 15 rounds of .223,and is perfectly legal!I'm assuming he was talking about the NSR.
    WISE MEN TALK BECAUSE THEY HAVE SOMETHING TO SAY,FOOLS BECAUSE THEY HAVE TO SAY SOMETHING!
    In defending myself,I would rather be judged by 12 than carried by 6

Tried one in mine and it would not fit..... Way to tight
    "For in reason all government without the consent of the governed is the very definition of slavery."

I just picked up 2 PCV 50 Beowulf mags. The type 97 NSR is definitely seating depth as well as mag fussy. I had the factory "GI" metal mag which did seat and drop freely but I did get FTF's galore. I also had the same issue with one of my PCV mags. Though luckily, one of my PCV mags worked fine. The PCV Beowulf mags did not drop freely and were tight...

GunNutz
    Quote Originally Posted by beananator View Post
    same as - what shoes work best on the mythical unicorn ? - there both talked about and neither exist. Well not completely correct , the sponsor never talks about it or updates us that have been on the waiting list since FOREVER
    Like the Stanley Cup in Toronto; talked about all the time but no one has ever actually seen it......

I'm on the waiting list too....not nearly as long as some

Does not fit mine, well, they will fit but you gotta work like a SOB to get them out. As well, it sits low in the mag well, when the round is picked up it Jams it too low on the feed ramp and pushed the projectile into the neck of the brass. This is fairly common with the T97 but given the lack of quality control with this firearm yours might work perfect, lol.
    "A fear of weapons is a sign of retarded sexual and emotional maturity."
    - Sigmund Freud

"They can ban my ass but I'll still have it" Rapier46

The nrr is not produced yet. But you should be aware of those crappy nsr s that are on the shelf. I echo the ftf issues that the current nsr has with most mags including the metal ar mags. Conclusion? Hold your breath and dont waste your money on the nsr.
    #HijabHoax Khawlah Noman said the attacker pulled her hood down, cut her hijab from the bottom up. She Said she saw a young Asian male, roughly 5-foot-8 to 6 feet tall, wearing black pants, hoodie and brown gloves. Well,The whole country bought it.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer #1bcshooter's Avatar
    Looks like it's time to update the ETA again

Quote Originally Posted by CanAm View Post

Dominion Arms T97NRR Rifle, 5.56mm

475mm Barrel

NEW UPDATED NON-RESTICTED RIFLE

Current ETA 2014
    Pre-orders are horrible for everyone involved. They never go smooth. We will not be doing a pre-order to bankroll this project.

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast