Thread: shoring range near Toronto

shoring range near Toronto

Hi, i have my pal and i have a rifle, i was looking for a shoring range that is close to me, i don't have a car so i have to ask a friend to go together
    1- its around 30m to 45m away from finch and yonge
    2- you can bring guest
    thanks

CGN frequent flyer
    I can't think of any that are accepting new members at this time, or actually anything except maybe Sharon that fits inside your distance limit, but here's a way to start your search:

http://www.gunorange.com/blog/gun-cl...ooting-ranges/

Thanks for the reply. I will search in the list when I got home but anything let's say less than 1h.
    Thanks

CGN Regular
    target sports if you want to pay by the day, including guests. only indoor only a 25. if you shoot 223 you need to use their expensive ammo. else only .22 or handguns.

I asked them about membership not sure if I heard it right or no but I think she said 750 $.
    And a rather use my own gun

CGN Regular
    yeah it's expensive...you can use your own gun...as long as it is a handgun or a rimfire or a .223 using their frangible ammo.

Not having a car makes things tough. I've been driving to silverdale, only range that accepts guests that I know of.

Target is probably your best option - especially with guests. Yes, it is very expensive to join there and some days you won't even be able to get on the range at all so best to go on off days. We went to check it out and it was so busy we couldn't get on the range so I can't tell you what it was like. I remember shooting at Hart House when I was in University - omg I sound like an old fogey ... but those _really_ were the days lol.