Page 11 of 18 FirstFirst ... 3456789101112131415161718 LastLast

Thread: Creative? Artistic? Wanna Design The Next Wolverine TShirt and Win Some Goodies?

Some great work! These are awesome!

Business Member Grumpy Wolverine's Avatar
    There is a lot of talent out there in CGN land that is for sure.
    If you have any questions please call or e-mail:

Phone: (204) 748-2454
    E-mail: sales@wolverinesupplies.com Retail Sales

CGN Ultra frequent flyer scott_r's Avatar
    wow,,wolverine is smart. Perfect way to get top notch art work for the price of a cheap t-shirt and swag. Come on Wolverine...at least give them what their art worth. A prize package in the $300 -$500 mark would be appropriate.

Hopefully the Giraffe crap get picked,,,its truly worth a cheap T-shirt....some of the other stuff is fantastic work.

Cheers!!

BANNED
    Sorry but, ix-nay on the giraffe... it's funny for about 10 seconds, then wears thin pretty quick. Wolverine couldn't seriously consider this as a business logo. They chose the name 'wolverine', so if they're gonna use any animal in the logo, it's gotta be a wolverine, or else it's gonna look pretty silly. Props to the guys who put work into the giraffe logos, but any further efforts are, in my opinion, a waste of time.

At this point, the obvious front-runner is the design by brentRnelson. An excellent design by a professional no less, all for the cost of a t-shirt. I would think Wolverine would be crazy not to go with it, unless something clearly better comes along, from this point.

that's my 2¢

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Deckard's Avatar
    Why wouldn't you have a long winded counterpoint to the general sentiment?
    Listen, and understand. That Liberal is out there. It can’t be bargained with. It can’t be reasoned with. It doesn’t feel pity, or remorse- only fear. And it absolutely will not stop, ever, until your guns are gone.

Quote Originally Posted by thewolfchild View Post
    Sorry but, ix-nay on the giraffe... it's funny for about 10 seconds, then wears thin pretty quick. Wolverine couldn't seriously consider this as a business logo. They chose the name 'wolverine', so if they're gonna use any animal in the logo, it's gotta be a wolverine, or else it's gonna look pretty silly. Props to the guys who put work into the giraffe logos, but any further efforts are, in my opinion, a waste of time.

At this point, the obvious front-runner is the design by brentRnelson. An excellent design by a professional no less, all for the cost of a t-shirt. I would think Wolverine would be crazy not to go with it, unless something clearly better comes along, from this point.

that's my 2¢

NFA member. Because it's not just about "sport shooting"

Wolverine brought in the 858 and does the Canadian shooting sports so much good. I am glad to give back with my time and service. Plus maybe some sweet swag I'd be proud to wear.

CGN Regular
    The only question is whether or not the staff at Wolverine can be bribed to lean a certain way through the gift of a bottle of premium liquor. You know, like how we used to get a vehicle to "pass" the Manitoba provincial safety inspection back in the old days.
    "Arm yourself because no one else here will save you." - Chris Cornell

Oops, sorry - just saw the thread! OK, I'll play - here's a quickie in a different style, just to keep it interesting...

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Congratulations on 25 years.
    The strong do what they can and the weak suffer what they must.