Page 12 of 18 FirstFirst ... 2456789101112131415161718 LastLast

Thread: Creative? Artistic? Wanna Design The Next Wolverine TShirt and Win Some Goodies?

Quote Originally Posted by ARealSpartan View Post
    Congratulations on 25 years.
    The top shirt if the design was on the back with a smaller version on the chest would be awesome

The strong do what they can and the weak suffer what they must.

Quote Originally Posted by ARealSpartan View Post
    I'll buy that! Sold!
    (Amazingly fast response to design change requests too lol)

Quote Originally Posted by scott_r View Post
    wow,,wolverine is smart. Perfect way to get top notch art work for the price of a cheap t-shirt and swag. Come on Wolverine...at least give them what their art worth. A prize package in the $300 -$500 mark would be appropriate.

Hopefully the Giraffe crap get picked,,,its truly worth a cheap T-shirt....some of the other stuff is fantastic work.

Cheers!!
    That actually what I was thinking. Those art work are pro stuff and took surely a huge amount of time, done by a graphic artist that would cost like 500-1000$ I hope there is a lot of the stuff on the swag package for the winner

brentRnelson is my favorite design

There was no intent from Wolverine Supplies to obtain a new logo on the "cheap", we have our logo and have no plans to change it. I must admit some of the designs are fantastic, I wish I could do work like that. This was just a light hearted plan to get some customer input into a new T shirt.

Actually, I kind of laughed at that. The intent of the contest was to design a new tshirt, not rebrand the company. As nice as the professional work is, it isn't remotely inline with the "client's wishes". They may be nice logos, but on their own make dull tshirts (sorry guys - I love your work, but...). ARealSpartan has the right idea, here...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Deckard's Avatar
    A lot of work has gone into it. Probably enough to justify a Philippines .45 or something along those lines for the winner. Especially since WS wants the rights. IMHO.
    Listen, and understand. That Liberal is out there. It can’t be bargained with. It can’t be reasoned with. It doesn’t feel pity, or remorse- only fear. And it absolutely will not stop, ever, until your guns are gone.

Business Member Grumpy Wolverine's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Boonie Boy View Post
    Actually, I kind of laughed at that. The intent of the contest was to design a new tshirt, not rebrand the company. As nice as the professional work is, it isn't remotely inline with the "client's wishes". They may be nice logos, but on their own make dull tshirts (sorry guys - I love your work, but...). ARealSpartan has the right idea, here...
    Nice to see that someone understands what we were trying to do....just have some fun, we aren't changing logos, or looking for a marketing brand, we have an incredibly talented graphical artist on staff if we wanted that. We thought it might be fun to involve you guys in a tshirt design.

One thing everyone needs to remember. NO ONE IS MAKING ANYONE CONTRIBUTE OR SPENDS COUNTLESS HOURS DOING THIS! The something for nothing comments are completely off base.
    If you have any questions please call or e-mail:

Phone: (204) 748-2454
    E-mail: sales@wolverinesupplies.com Retail Sales

What website are you guys using to render your logo images onto the t-shirts and hats and buttons and stuff? The only ones I could find don't have any models wearing the shirts.

Sorry for the cellphone quality

Front

Back

I think it makes a decent shirt lol
    NFA member. Because it's not just about "sport shooting"

Going to contribute...nothing drastic and only a slight twist to the logo

Uses the original blue

Since it's the 25th anniversary, silver can also be used