Thread: Atlas PSR bipods

Atlas PSR bipods

Are you able to get the new PSR BT46 and 47 in? Looks like they started getting released in the states at the beginning of the year.

http://www.accu-shot.com/PSR_Atlas_Bipods.php
    Last edited by Coyotecreek; 09-28-2014 at 05:35 PM.

Sweet. I'd buy one for sure.

Business Member Grumpy Wolverine's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Coyotecreek View Post
    Are you able to get the new PSR BT46 and 47 in? Looks like they started getting released in the states at the beginning of the year.

http://www.accu-shot.com/PSR_Atlas_Bipods.php
    Once they become available we should be able to source them after that (read months) as it takes longer to get new releases up here, as long as they aren't on the controlled list, but we won't know anymore until they are actually released for slae to the public.
    If you have any questions please call or e-mail:

Phone: (204) 748-2454
    E-mail: sales@wolverinesupplies.com Retail Sales

Quote Originally Posted by vultr View Post
    Sweet. I'd buy one for sure.
    I'm pretty happy with mine. It's an incremental improvement over the BT10 line, which I had one previously. The biggest difference is the non-rotating lower legs and the deeper cuts on the tension knob for improved grip. If you need a new bipod and aren't sure if you want to wait for a PSR, there's nothing wrong with the BT10 as is, just get the QD mount if you're planning on putting it on a Picatinny rail. Makes it a breeze to switch it between guns. I switch mine my Savage 10 and my CZ 455, because why the hell not?

Quote Originally Posted by Grumpy Wolverine View Post
    Once they become available we should be able to source them after that (read months) as it takes longer to get new releases up here, as long as they aren't on the controlled list, but we won't know anymore until they are actually released for slae to the public.
    I doubt it's going to be on any list, there's already a couple in Canada. Atlas offered forum members at Snipers Hide the chance to pre-order and get the first PSR off the production line. I got mine early this year. Hopefully they become available to you soon, they're pretty nice.

Quote Originally Posted by NicholasN View Post
    I'm pretty happy with mine. It's an incremental improvement over the BT10 line, which I had one previously. The biggest difference is the non-rotating lower legs and the deeper cuts on the tension knob for improved grip. If you need a new bipod and aren't sure if you want to wait for a PSR, there's nothing wrong with the BT10 as is, just get the QD mount if you're planning on putting it on a Picatinny rail. Makes it a breeze to switch it between guns. I switch mine my Savage 10 and my CZ 455, because why the hell not?

I doubt it's going to be on any list, there's already a couple in Canada. Atlas offered forum members at Snipers Hide the chance to pre-order and get the first PSR off the production line. I got mine early this year. Hopefully they become available to you soon, they're pretty nice.
    Ya snipers hide is where I had got my info. Thanks for the mini review, just wanted to check if it wouldn't have been too long to order or release might as well go with the slight improvements, so we'll see.