Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Got the first gun that belongs to me! :)

Every province is different. In B.C I called the CFO and told him the info needed. They emailed me a STATT and I printed it off. They sent my LTATT about a week or so later. You'll have a blast shooting the M&P 40, I love shooting mine. I've had mine a year and no issues with at least 1000 rounds through it. Have fun.
    "There's a lot of things blamed on me that never happened. But then, there's a lot of things that I did that I never got caught at."

Quote Originally Posted by Green Skull View Post
    Every province is different. In B.C I called the CFO and told him the info needed. They emailed me a STATT and I printed it off. They sent my LTATT about a week or so later. You'll have a blast shooting the M&P 40, I love shooting mine. I've had mine a year and no issues with at least 1000 rounds through it. Have fun.
    Aside from the usually nice weather, there ARE other advantages to residing in BC, specifically STATT's - - not something available in Ontario
    "This is my country, there are many like it, but this one is mine---------"

CGN frequent flyer
    Great. Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by mr.fatstacks View Post
    Congrats! That was an exciting and rewarding day for me when it happened, I'm happy for you! AFAIK copies are fine, but there are a number of lawyers (along with a pile of knowledgeable citizens) that could confirm for you, probably best to a) try the search function and then b) post in the Legalese section to be safe.
    CSSA Life Member

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
    Quote Originally Posted by PPCLIGullyPlatoon View Post
    Aside from the usually nice weather, there ARE other advantages to residing in BC, specifically STATT's - - not something available in Ontario
    they are available... just not easy to get. took me two weeks.

OP, im waiting for the same gun to show up at my house!! in the mean time, i borrowed a 22C glock.

CGN Regular
    Sweet, my first gun was also a M&P range kit but in 9mm. Have fun

Look into getting Apex Trigger upgrade. Also don't be surprised if your front sight dot disappears :P

I had to call myself to get my ATT (Alberta). It was emailed to me in a few minuets with another copy coming by mail. Maybe try calling just to make sure it's coming through and get them to answer any questions you have. Owning a first gun is great, shooting it is even better

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12