Thread: Package deals.

Package deals.

While I understand asking for a specific deal might be a bit gauche, I figured there's no harm in trying. Any plans to offer a package of SKS, Mosin, SVT40, and an M305 (with or without ammo) in the near future? You have a great selection of deals, and I missed the last time you had the red rifle deal with the free deactivated AK. I'd love to know if you could do these rifles in a package. Thanks.

Expired Business
    Quote Originally Posted by Marilius View Post
    While I understand asking for a specific deal might be a bit gauche, I figured there's no harm in trying. Any plans to offer a package of SKS, Mosin, SVT40, and an M305 (with or without ammo) in the near future? You have a great selection of deals, and I missed the last time you had the red rifle deal with the free deactivated AK. I'd love to know if you could do these rifles in a package. Thanks.
    Good day; ALL of the current packages will end in the next few days.... New package deals will be launched.... Likely something there that will please you
    John

Boss.

CGN Regular
    I am all excitecd too. I also look foreward to Santas specials.

Well I love the Norinco AR15/SVT40/SKS/ammo/ak74 deal, I just have no need or desire for a Norinco AR right now. If that got swapped out for an M305 or a Mosin (and the price adjusted accordingly), I'd be all over it.