Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678910 LastLast

Thread: Wolverine Supplies 25th Anniversary Specials!

Business Member Grumpy Wolverine's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by pertain View Post
    Wolverine supplies has a very good deal for 7.62x39, but the shipping cost is too high, at least $58.

I am thinking about driving from Winnipeg to Virden this weekend. Anyone also want it? I can buy 10 cases or so, and sell a case to you for the purchase price plus a fraction of gas expense.

Or anyone want to drive to Virden and buy several cases, I will buy a case from you.

The best part of this deal is that the ammos are on stripper clips.

http://www.wolverinesupplies.com/det...ound-Case.aspx

When it comes to ammo, the website doesn't do Purolator quoting which is where we get our best deals by far. If you are wanting to buy ammo and looking for a shipping quote, email us at sales@wolverinesupplies.com with exactly what you are looking at shipping and with your postal code and we can get you a quote using Purolator. Shipping ammo to the the Yukon and the Territories is not possible at this time.
    If you have any questions please call or e-mail:

Phone: (204) 748-2454
    E-mail: sales@wolverinesupplies.com Retail Sales

Are there quite a few DDM4V5's available? I would have to sell something first to be able to purchase it. Would you be able to let me know how many are in stock?

Business Member Grumpy Wolverine's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Len One O View Post
    Are there quite a few DDM4V5's available? I would have to sell something first to be able to purchase it. Would you be able to let me know how many are in stock?
    We have some, not as many as yesterday, and probably less again tomorrow. There are more than a few, less than a dumptruck full
    If you have any questions please call or e-mail:

Phone: (204) 748-2454
    E-mail: sales@wolverinesupplies.com Retail Sales

Will there be any more deals announced in the first post, or is this it?

Quote Originally Posted by Grumpy Wolverine View Post
    When it comes to ammo, the website doesn't do Purolator quoting which is where we get our best deals by far. If you are wanting to buy ammo and looking for a shipping quote, email us at sales@wolverinesupplies.com with exactly what you are looking at shipping and with your postal code and we can get you a quote using Purolator. Shipping ammo to the the Yukon and the Territories is not possible at this time.
    I emailed you guys yesterday looking to get two cases of the czech ammo, but no response yet. Shipping to M1R postal code in Toronto? I don't want it to sell out, its a really good deal.

Quote Originally Posted by xander77 View Post
    I emailed you guys yesterday looking to get two cases of the czech ammo, but no response yet. Shipping to M1R postal code in Toronto? I don't want it to sell out, its a really good deal.
    No worries we will not be selling out for a while. With staff holidays, building alterations and our 25th anniversary sale, the pace here is faster than normal so we may need an extra day to answer all e-mails and keep up with shipping.

Sorry for any inconvenience.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Mark-II's Avatar
    How are you fixed for the x39 Armalites? I'm debating jumping that gun or waiting for something I want more to maybe come on sale :D

CGN Regular
    the kreighoff didn't last long

Business Member Rep
    Quote Originally Posted by cupar1 View Post
    the kreighoff didn't last long
    Was gone in the first 5 minutes

Why, oh why did I wait one day, one lousy day, to check on the ATN MK390 Paladin Nightvision Riflescope? I REALLY meant to order one, and now they're gone.
    Can you pleeeeeease get some more in?
    This may be the only budget priced nightvision rig I'd ever likely go for, just to try one out. I just want one for kicks and giggles, not aiming to spend megabucks on one, as the likelihood of regular use is slim to none, unless the Zombie apocalypse happens.
    Please tell me you can get some more in. I'm so down about missing out on that deal, please help a fella out, because, well, I just couldn't order it in time before you ran out of stock, because you see,... my dog just died, yeah, and then my car broke down, and well, a lightning storm knocked out my computer, and then,... and then it rained yesterday. (sniff)
    Oh, have mercy. Brother can you spare a Paladin Nightvision scope for a poor guy down on his luck? (at a great price like that again?)