Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: AWSOME Steyr pistol L9 A1....

CGN Ultra frequent flyer caramel's Avatar

AWSOME Steyr pistol L9 A1....

Gary, you sended me an awsome pistol, the trigger on this pistol is the best of all my pistol, on par with my Les Baer, i have found my 9mm pistol...
    500 rounds tru the Steyr today and not a hiccup, the reset on the trigger is positive and so short...
    Just to much fun, it make shooting and staying on target, very easy...
    As usual, you gave me a good sound advice... Thanks and look at the result... JP.

[IMG][/IMG]

I can dig these Steyr pistols, hope they decide to make a newer model in the future! Not that these aren't good enough, just excited to see new things from reputable manufacturers.
    If your only political involvement is voting, you don't actually care. Move aside and let the people be heard.

Get involved in your community!

Just talked to Dan and told him, i want my name on a Steyr L40 A1, if they get some, i need one in 40 S&W badly now that i know... JP.

One thing is sure, would i had found these pistols first, i would never have bothered buying any other striker pistols of any other makes... But this is only one man opinion that is overwhelme to have discovered it.... JP.

Quote Originally Posted by caramel View Post
    One thing is sure, would i had found these pistols first, i would never have bothered buying any other striker pistols of any other makes... But this is only one man opinion that is overwhelme to have discovered it.... JP.
    I have an L9-A1 as well and it was my first gun. It's definitely slick looking and shoots amazing. If you can get the factory trapezoid sights on them, it makes it that much cooler looking. Oh, and it's quite easy to get use to the trap sights.

Quote Originally Posted by caramel View Post
    Gary, you sended me an awsome pistol, the trigger on this pistol is the best of all my pistol, on par with my Les Baer, i have found my 9mm pistol...
    500 rounds tru the Steyr today and not a hiccup, the reset on the trigger is positive and so short...
    Just to much fun, it make shooting and staying on target, very easy...
    As usual, you gave me a good sound advice... Thanks and look at the result... JP.
    Did you get one with the the trap sites? Or are all of the current Canadian imports 3 dot?

Quote Originally Posted by DarkSyd View Post
    Did you get one with the the trap sites? Or are all of the current Canadian imports 3 dot?
    I hear the standard sights in Canada is the 3 dot as mine came that way. The CDN distributor should have some of the trap sights in stock.

Quote Originally Posted by DarkSyd View Post
    Got the one with the Tritium night sights 3 dots system, even in the day time they are visible since at the range, we are enclosed in booth, they are my first Tritium sights, i will make sure to get these kind of sights on all my pistols, great help for aging eyes... JP.

I did buy one also , and it has a standard 3 dot sight.

Expried Business Member
    Hey JP, you are not a handgun bleusaille anymore...

G

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast