Thread: customer service experience

customer service experience

I make sure to visit the store every time I am in town, and the service I receive never changes. It's always amazing, even if the staff helping me knows I'm there just browsing and looking for a future purchase. No hesitation to show me different firearms, offer their opinions or suggest a comparable one. From the moment you walk through the door and are greeted with a smile and a hello to when you leave with a hope to see you again.

I recently purchased a new gun, and had the pleasure of dealing with Jess O. It was one of those "been looking for this 2 years" guns, and I wasn't able to pay in full. Layaway was no issue. When every thing was said and done and paid, I ended up being out of town with work. Again, no issue. It was packaged up very well with all my paper work in the box and shipped to me.

Thanks again to everyone at the store for making P&D the best shop in the city.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer andrew3081's Avatar
    Good to hear the story!
    What?

CGN Regular
    Jess is awesome! She didn't punch me out when I flagged her while handling an m&p! And she has a cool accent!