Thread: Purchase #2 and another thumbs up!

Thumbs up Purchase #2 and another thumbs up!

I was delighted to see new stock on the RAR, but being a Wednesday I was a little worried, as P&D tends to update the website Monday mornings.

Phoned up as soon as I could that day to verify there was stock remaining, and luckily Donna set me up with the compact 22LR model I had been looking for.

Friday, 10AM, my new RAR arrived at the door. Less than 2 days turnaround time, and to a neighbouring province!

With 2 great P&D experiences on the books, I will now religiously scan the P&D site Monday mornings
    If you use the EE, at the very least please name your home province on your bio page.

First trip to the range, after a quick cleaning and lubrication: brilliant!

With a 3-9x scope installed, a bit heavier than I expected for a synthetic unit, but still pretty well balanced. Fair trigger, great groupings, and seamless operation; with a few more boxes down the pipe, she may even get smoother ...
    maybe not CZ-smooth, but already nicer than my last Savage.

If you own a 10/22 and are thinking of a bolt gun, call P&D! Hell, even if you don't own a 10/22, give the RAR a look.

I am glad I let my affection for the Ruger rotary magazine talk my brain into purchasing this one! (I just need to not let my affection for walnut stocks talk my brain into a Boyds Rimfire Hunter)
    If you use the EE, at the very least please name your home province on your bio page.